Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Warfare is Dying (or is dead already?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant the loosers just keep shouting "TEAMZ TEAMZ!!!!" untill they convice some mug to come of the winning team and get owned with the other chumps?

hehe / a slight joke but not much

Comment

Originally posted by EffeKt View Post
      To all those people who post negativity on these forums on a daily basis, I have one question. I do not mean to sound offensive, I am just curious: why do you continue to stay on these forums if you think the game is prematurely doomed? If I am no longer interested in a game I just stop playing it altogether and toss it aside, simple as that.
      Because most of them live under bridges and eat billy-goats and ask three questions to people trying to cross. They want attention and they want someone to talk to or about them.

Comment

Originally posted by T1tusCr0w View Post
        cant the loosers just keep shouting "TEAMZ TEAMZ!!!!" untill they convice some mug to come of the winning team and get owned with the other chumps?

hehe / a slight joke but not much
        Yeah, that's how it works at the moment. :P They keep whining "teams teams teams!" but the only ones who are willing to switch are the top players and then the game often completely turns around... and they all whine again. >_<

Comment

Originally posted by EffeKt View Post
          Alright this is completely my own opinion but lets be honest, there is a small difference between Ons and Warfare. The difference between the two is that Warfare has orbs and environmental factors that effect the players (e.g. avalanche, flood gate etc). If anything it is a "next gen" ons.

Too many **** nay sayers on this forum saying both Gears of War and UT3 are going to perish. To all those people who post negativity on these forums on a daily basis, I have one question. I do not mean to sound offensive, I am just curious: why do you continue to stay on these forums if you think the game is prematurely doomed? If I am no longer interested in a game I just stop playing it altogether and toss it aside, simple as that.
          I agree, Warfare is great to say otherwise is STUPID. For those that don't remember ut2k4 team balancer SUCK too. We had to use a program called Uadmin or something like that I believe that finally gave it a good team balancer, Untill one of those mutators are out that do something similar, teams will remain unbalanced...

Also I agree anyone comparing this game to Cod4 is a complete idiot. Those type of games suck and don't even some close to the great gameplay available in ut3 so why even compare. Allot of people play cod4, well that just shows the world is full of a bunch of idiots who don't know what a real online game is.

Comment

There's also elements of Double Domination in maps such as Sinkhole.
            I hated it at first, but now I think WF is far, far better than ONS. ONS was basic and not in a good way, it also had the feeling it was missing something.

Also there's no way you can evidently say "Warfare is dead", because just about every mode on UT3 is dead... WF being one of the most, if not the most popular.

Comment

Working...
            X