Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just wanted to say that I really enjoy this game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. The gameplay is very fun. Just needs refinement on how you configure and get into the game . . .

Comment

I too love this game. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Slokop View Post
        Its not hard at all, UT3's gameplay is very good, I love it. It's just that there are allot of issues that were not expected to be so poor like the UI, options, serveradministration and allot of other stuff. (see also my sig)
        I agree 100%, its just a shame that epic time the release date so wrong if they had justed release this a few months back when the market wasn't flooded with over hyped **** games like teamfortress and Cod4., there would be tons of players right now.

Comment

this game definately has great potential and even with the bugs and stuff i find myself still wanting to play it.

lets hope they fix the major issues and polish it up abit

Comment

Spread the word, UT3 is a great game!

Comment

Originally posted by Taboen View Post
              Spread the word, UT3 is a great game!
              Yep. And contribute your conversion stories to the viral marketing thread I started.

Comment

The online community is small if you compare it to 360 games, half-life 1/2 and the Battlefield series. However, 900 is somewhat healthy for a sci-fi shooter. Also, from experience sci-fi shooters tend to grow as years go on unlike those 6 month games.

Comment

I love the gameplay in UT for the first time since UT99 the issues Ok there are some we will see how that goes but folks the gameplay simply rocks ..all i play is DM,CTF,TDM , sorry i do not care for the vehicles i will play a little VCTF but i like the non necris vehicles only .. rock on UT3

Comment

I’ve been playing ut since the demo days of ut2004. It was ut2004 that got me addicted to FPS. Since then I’ve brought all ut related games to satisfy my urge. I’ve to admit, I had problems with ut3, in terms of bugs and connecting online. But all that have been fix with patch 1.1. The game runs perfectly on my ADM x2 3800+, 4gig ram, 7800gt, with steady 35-75 fps (everything on low of course). The only thing left that would make me extremely happy would be randomize players after each map. I’ve been reading on this forum for years now, but never took the time to register. Now it’s the time to show my support for epic, since there are so many people here chose to bash this great game. I loved ONS and now starting to enjoy Warfare. Warfare is a step forward compared to ONS IMO. UT3 is different the ut2004, and it’ll take sometime to get the feel of it. UT3 has the potential to be one of the greatest FPS games, I just hope everyone be a little patient, and let epic sort out all the bugs.

Comment

Working...
                    X