Rocket Launcher bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    yeah I have seen this glitch on the PS3 version... I was surprised it launched when I never released my trigger...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by EggSuckingLeech View Post
    Dear Epic,

Please consider fixing the rocket launcher bug that many of us have seen. In short, when you are almost out of ammo and you load up the rockets, it's as if it fires faster than you expect. Try it. Start with only two or 3 rockets and load them up. It fires prematurely or something. If anyone else knows what I mean and there is a more accurate way to describe it, please feel free because I only experienced it in the heat of battle. I died twice last night because of it Thanks!

As I see it when you fire the RL it becomes a timing issue. When your up close you tend to kill yourself...not that you should even use the RL as a melee weapon. It is ever so slight, but enough to slam you down.

It does fire prematurely and you can see it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by iron12 View Post
    Is this something new with the latest patch?
    Yes.

10chars

Leave a comment:

• replied
    its not just auto it shoots faster-before its mento and sometimes it just switches to another weapon and projectiles go invis

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks, now i know it's not me at fault - LOL

i like to load up rockets while around a corner, time it right, then dodge around the corner timing my "fire" when i'm clear of the wall;

i've shot the **** out of some walls and never knew why!! :-)

thanks,
    CD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is this something new with the latest patch? It's never happened to me and I've been playing quiet a bit since demo.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    here's my describing

when you are charging rockets and are on low ammo 3-6, and the third rocket gets loaden then it switchs to another weapon and nothing happens, then if you switch back to rocket then they get fired.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are you sure you guys aren't trying to load 3 rockets and you only have 2 left so when it loads the two rockets it suddenly goes off?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    there is a bug with the RL and the final shots and it is hard to describe...

what it seems like to me is that if you have 3 or less and hold the fire button down to load them all, they actually seem to take longer than they should to fire (to me) and then when they do fire the weapon rapidly switches to your next best available and immeditely starts firing faster than it seems it should.

whatever the bug is, somethings not right when you run out of ammo while loading your last rockets...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by }DA{Moneyshot View Post
    the problem I had yesterday is they didn't fire at all. It was like the launcher just ate the rockets.
    normally it shouldn't be the rocket launcher eating the rockets. it's better if it's people who eat them

if you pick up another rocket launcher and switch to it. it will automaticly launch the rockets loaded from the glitch.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for giving me an excuse for when I kill myself with the **** thing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the problem I had yesterday is they didn't fire at all. It was like the launcher just ate the rockets.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So when you have only 2 rockets left the RL auto-fires once you've loaded your last rocket?
    Nothing new, 2k4 RL did the same thing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bingo, and it's a big problem. I don't think it occurred in the pre-patch version, so something apparently made the Rocket Launcher buggy in the patch.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I can hardly describe it better, but it has to be addressed. Annoying and clearly a bug, imo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X