Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh thats how you change your Unique ID...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh thats how you change your Unique ID...

Oh thats how you change your Unique ID... You have to create a new profile using the same email address as the previous profile and it will over-write the old account, leaving you with a new ID/Name and same stats and settings ! Lol I didn't know that haha

It doesn't over-write the old account you just have to re-set up all your options, keys and stuff because it's a new account and that stuff is stored on GS.

I have, like, 5 accounts and switch between them from time-to-time. heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Minimaul View Post
      It doesn't over-write the old account you just have to re-set up all your options, keys and stuff because it's a new account and that stuff is stored on GS.
      ehhmm what !?? My keybinds are stored at GameSpy ?? Ur kidding, right?

Comment

Originally posted by North View Post
        ehhmm what !?? My keybinds are stored at GameSpy ?? Ur kidding, right?
        I think he means the video settings.

Comment

Originally posted by SebastianO View Post
          I think he means the video settings.
          That doesnt make it better !

Comment

Originally posted by Minimaul View Post

I have, like, 5 accounts and switch between them from time-to-time. heh.
            Dude, I dont know if you miss read my post, or been using different email address, what Im saying is correct because...

I had an account called ZuKuVyBz with my email address zukuvybz@hotmail.co.uk. I then registered vybz on the same email address. and I could now log in with vybz, all my controls that I set up from the previous account are still there and my statistics. And now I cannot login with ZuKuVybz because it does not exist anymore it is now vybz.

Comment

That sure is nice ! Didnt know that either

Comment

Originally posted by woooo View Post
                Dude, I dont know if you miss read my post, or been using different email address, what Im saying is correct because...

I had an account called ZuKuVyBz with my email address zukuvybz@hotmail.co.uk. I then registered vybz on the same email address. and I could now log in with vybz, all my controls that I set up from the previous account are still there and my statistics. And now I cannot login with ZuKuVybz because it does not exist anymore it is now vybz.

Maybe it has changed since I last registered a new name. Because I have done the same as you. I'll check it out when I get home to see if I can still log in to the other UserIDs I made to verify if I can still switch between them.

Comment

Working...
                X