Thanks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.

First, I want to say thanks for making this into an incredible game on the PS3. I've been a player of all your games and with the responsibilities and financial obligations of a family, I now only use my PC for what it was originally intended for. Work.

I love the speed mutator and I only wish more people hosted this way! I play with the controller but I still prefer the quick pace of the PC version. I know the mod imports are coming. Cant wait to get into some of those old school Quake remakes along with some of the other great maps that's are already posted here. What amazing talent this community has.

There is only one feature request I have. Can we try and bump up the multilayer to 24? Its awesome that you included all the maps but the larger ones need a bit more chaos. Perhaps when/if we are able to host games on on the PC? I would rather have this then split screen. Anyway, don't listen to the haters!

Cheers,

Originally posted by jamesman View Post
    First, I want to say thanks for making this into an incredible game on the PS3. I've been a player of all your games and with the responsibilities and financial obligations of a family, I now only use my PC for what it was originally intended for. Work.

I love the speed mutator and I only wish more people hosted this way! I play with the controller but I still prefer the quick pace of the PC version. I know the mod imports are coming. Cant wait to get into some of those old school Quake remakes along with some of the other great maps that's are already posted here. What amazing talent this community has.

There is only one feature request I have. Can we try and bump up the multilayer to 24? Its awesome that you included all the maps but the larger ones need a bit more chaos. Perhaps when/if we are able to host games on on the PC? I would rather have this then split screen. Anyway, don't listen to the haters!

Cheers,
    I agree with the speed mutator. I also like Super berserk. I host my listen servers that way. I always have the max my internet connection can handle of 12 people every night. I wish I could go up to even 16, but it gets Laggy especially when my wife is on Second Life. I'm loving the PS3 version so much I may invest in a dedicated PS3 server eventually with my own connection.

Comment

Looks like people don't think speed is a problem for PS3, so again.. crossplatform ftw.

Comment

I agree with the speed mutator. I also like Super berserk. I host my listen servers that way. I always have the max my internet connection can handle of 12 people every night. I wish I could go up to even 16, but it gets Laggy especially when my wife is on Second Life. I'm loving the PS3 version so much I may invest in a dedicated PS3 server eventually with my own connection.
        If you don't mind me asking, what is your up/down speed on your internet connection? Also, when you put up a server what do you generally call it so I can visit?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesman View Post
          If you don't mind me asking, what is your up/down speed on your internet connection? Also, when you put up a server what do you generally call it so I can visit?
          I believe its only 1 meg up and 7 meg down. It plays well with 8-10 people, but if its loaded with 12 it gets kinda bad. I wish I could get more speed in my area, but I am in a new housing area, and its limited to that DSL.

My server is "Halls of Blood Speed Server" I run it during the night usually. I would like to know what its like for people on the other end of the line.

Comment

Does it really run good on a PS3? Hmm, interesting, would love to try taht. I use PC.

Comment

Originally posted by North View Post
              Does it really run good on a PS3? Hmm, interesting, would love to try taht. I use PC.
              I'm usually a PC gamer, and have it for PC as well. As long as the speed freak mutator is on then it feels just like the pc version. I actually like it on the PS3 better right now because of the graphics quality compared to my 2 generation behind graphics card for my PC.

Comment

Working...
              X