This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will my graphics card take UT3

I had my computer upgraded with a new graphics card installed and wondering can this take UT3? The graphics card i had installed is a
    512MB Sapphire HD 2600 PRO AGP

thanks for any responses most appreciated.

not sure what card that is, but I can play UT3 with my ATI X800 GTO 256 Mb perfectly

Comment

I suggest you head to anandtech and look at some reviews, you should find nice graphs comparing different cards.
      This is a low end card by today standards, but it also depends what cpu you have, what resolution you want to play etc.

Comment

i sure my pc can run it just wondering about the graphics mainly i like them around medium? any ideas about this card.

Comment

yes youl jump all over the graphics with that

thats a higher model than mine (Sapphire 512mb X1950 pro) and i run mine on max settings smoothly

Comment

thanks very much for reply cheers :]

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
              yes youl jump all over the graphics with that

thats a higher model than mine (Sapphire 512mb X1950 pro) and i run mine on max settings smoothly
              Depends on your definition of smoothly.

I drop down into the 60's when I play with everything maxed out, thats no good for me.

I have a core2duo 2.66 ghz and 8800GT.

Comment

Originally posted by btcomm View Post
                Depends on your definition of smoothly.

I drop down into the 60's when I play with everything maxed out, thats no good for me.

I have a core2duo 2.66 ghz and 8800GT.
                i have the same setup and run maxed out, with the frame cap on. 60 fps is more than enough to own any map. maybe if you put the cap on then dropping from say 80 to 60 wont be an issue.

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=593578

Comment

Working...
                  X