X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It ends here?

Wow,

Let me say that I have been such a huge fan of this company for so very long now - 7 years.

I was a die hard and I mean die hard fan of UT99 and UT2004 - I even bought Gears of War for my Xbox 360 and the recent version for Windows to replay it with the new levels.

That being said, this UT3 is just sooooooooooooooo bad I can't believe it. Did everyone who made UT quit the team? There is no community, no players, the game is tanking and possibly the worst 50 bucks ive spent in who knows how long.

Im guessing with the monstrosity that is this game, no more UTs will be made. It would be great if the company managed a comeback game like they did between 2003 and 2004 but I won't hold my breath since they developed this on multi platforms.

So where did they go wrong, the multi platform attempt?

The love affair is over, rest in peace old friend.

Cya.

10charskthx

Comment

I don't like carrots. They are awful, dirty stupid vegetables with that retarded orange color.

I just wanted you to know.

The love affair is over. I prefer cucumbers now.

Comment

The game's essentially fine. Just needs a shot in the arm - some patching up, a few good custom maps and TAM & freon then everything will be gravy.

Besides the only viable alternative for a decent FPS is UT2k4

Comment

Lots of cool stuff coming for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by kristov View Post
            So where did they go wrong, the multi platform attempt?
            That's so insightful. Really, that's the sort of creative thinking you rarely see. I hadn't heard that proposed before this.

Of course, content developers and artists have nothing to do with porting code. And neither do level developers. Nor art designers. Or sound people. Even the UI is platform-independent, regardless of what people want to believe. Epic could have put Uwindows onto a console if it had wanted to.

Plus, Epic will provide a lot of free content for UT3, as always, for their ungrateful fanbase. Add to this mods and mutators, and community content, and soon you'll have the same sort of community UT2 had, if not better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
              Preach it, brother man!

Comment

Op is full of bs and probably doesnt even have UT3.

Comment

I'm still holding my breath cause I believe in Epic.

/sarcasm [not]

honestly, even though i really think removing dodge-jump takes UT back to "movement is less important" class...i still believe Epic will polish UT3 to the point everyone will love it

Comment

Care to name a few items?

Comment

the game is in a very good condition. Although there are some problems but i don't see stop playing it anytime soon. It is still a blast to play

Comment

@Mark Rein
                        What i already sad here on this forum, the gameplay is super, also the graphics but....

Please give some ideas of release then. The players are getting very annoyed with EPICS/MIDSUCK silence

What is soon?.....eve of destruction or when pigs fly?

Comment

ponders on what the cool stuff is.

Comment

Killer Rabbits with Rocket Launchers. Its got to be.

Comment

!!!

Are you teasing us, Mark? Please share your insider info and give us a sneak peek of what's to come!

Comment

Working...
                              X