This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Epic post here ?

Are we just spinning our wheels ? While they laugh all the way to the bank ?

All I see is a very basic FAQ that doesnt address most of our issues

They post here when they feel it is worth posting and sometimes to be helpful and clear up an issue. If they aren't posting that is a good sign ... it means they are hard at work on the next patch which will probably address performance issues and installation/run problems. That is a good thing.

Comment

yes they do sometimes

The problem with this forum is that people are always posting very fast, so most of the posts have gone from the main page after a few hours.

Luckily they have moderators prowling these boards constantly so that they can delete posts. I like to think that they also take note of what is said and how much and then summarise it for the dev team!

Comment

I think the trick is to make polite and resonable requests/suggestions and not start foaming at the mouth threads. Doesn't mean they will answer you, but they may listen.

You gotta remember that most of the people involved would be pretty stoked with the work they did, if they had to come on here and listen to inane ramblings and demands then I think I'd switch off too. They'll sort the major concerns out, only thing I'd probably suggest at the moment is that pre-release PR is a little more down to earth (I'd put it down to enthusiasm rather than trying to be deceitful however).

Give them a break, a lot of these guys are passionate about what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
          They post here when they feel it is worth posting and sometimes to be helpful and clear up an issue. If they aren't posting that is a good sign ... it means they are hard at work on the next patch which will probably address performance issues and installation/run problems. That is a good thing.
          How on earth do you know that? lmao. No, just because they are not posting does not mean they are busy sorting stuff out. People have posted multiple problems whereby they cannot even load up the game, and a little post now and then would have settled peoples nerves, but no - EPIC have not posted nothing with regards to like 70% of the problems. I would say the lack of response regarding the tech issues has seriously hurt EPIC.

Comment

Probably on chirstmas holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by Evilbones View Post
              How on earth do you know that? lmao. No, just because they are not posting does not mean they are busy sorting stuff out.
              Actually it does. Holidays are coming too, it's a busy time. OT, closing.

Comment

Working...
              X