This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stalepriest View Post
    Is the best you can do with your limited time on earth, come onto forums and cry and cry and cry as if someone gives a ****?....Of course it isn't get out there and enjoy life, unless your an EMO that is, your not an EMO are you?
    funny... +1 this one too

Comment

As far as UT3 lacking content, I can assure you that this is exactly how UT2k3 was at launch, the issues between the two games are nearly identical.

I will and always will be a PC gamer, but Epics been heading down the console road ever since UT2k3 shipped, disturbing it feels but its a reasonable move.

Nevertheless, like the PC, I will always be a UT fan regardless of what its made for or who is making it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lacunaa View Post
        I can see there is no fooling you, young Paddiwan
        Oh, Paddiwan? Oh I wasn't looking for lessons, just implying that if you just discovered the "skateboard" 3 days ago, you might have missed some other things in your evaluation of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by cel4145 View Post
          Oh, Paddiwan? Oh I wasn't looking for lessons, just implying that if you just discovered the "skateboard" 3 days ago, you might have missed some other things in your evaluation of the game.
          If you truly believe that I was serious about the "Skateboard" , then there is no hope for the human race

Comment

LULZ10chars

Comment

The bottom line is that this is clearly an unfinished game with consoles badly in mind throughout development (ui? no ping on scoreboard(when have you ever seen that in a console game?) ? limited customization? Still no linux server? , im not here to bash epic or ut3 but with this seemingly rushed release (actually i would go as far as saying that this wasnt rushed that bad, as a console game i would say that this is a pretty much finished product bar a few bugs here and there) and demo this is imo really hurting the potential of this game.

Think about it 800 people roughly on at peak hours every night speaks volumes for the troubles that we have seen unfold. As many people can say its exams or thanksgiven causing the low player count but what about over here in europe where arguably the biggest playercount is historically for ut? We dont have exams as far as im aware, we dont celebrate thankgiven. There are big problems and im sure epic are aware of this and it needs fixed ASAP to seemingly save this limp game from being another ut2k3.

Comment

Originally posted by Grobut View Post
                Good, people deserve to know what they are getting before forking over their hard earned monies.

Disgruntled customers are not shiney happy people, and there will only be more of us the more people try to cloak and dagger the.. less than good things about UT3, so by playing the part of the corporate shill, you are only creating more of us, the "Stupid big mouth guys".
                Wish i had known that this was a console game ported to the pc Had a blast playing ut99/2k3 but this made me sad Small, limited maps, no gui/chars/x-hairs and next to zelch playing online. Hell i would rather have had ut99 redone with this engine and paid for what i paid for this...

Comment

Working...
                X