-Limited Maps
    -Limited characters
    -Limited customization
    -Limited settings
    -Limited everything

And of course all these "features" are shared with the PC version

Originally posted by Lacunaa View Post

And of course all these "features" are shared with the PC version
    They're trying to bring communities together!

Comment

Originally posted by UndeadRoadkill View Post
      They're trying to bring communities together!
      by destroying the UT community as a whole? their plan seems to be doing wonders

Comment

Stupid big mouth guys makin stupid **** threads like this is giving the game bad coverage... people probably researching these forums before they buy the game and your just turning them away...
        Sad really.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleary View Post
          Stupid big mouth guys makin stupid **** threads like this is giving the game bad coverage... people probably researching these forums before they buy the game and your just turning them away...
          Sad really.
          What, do you work for Epic or Midway or something?

Comment

No... Do you work for Call of Duty or any other rival FPS game or something?

Comment

No... Do you work for Call of Duty or any other rival FPS game or something?
              No, that doesn't even make sense.

Comment

You coming on the forums purely to Put down UT3 and cast it in a bad light.

If you really wanted changes You would present your case politely OR Email them.

your being a P***K and you know it.

Comment

You coming on the forums purely to Put down UT3 and cast it in a bad light.

If you really wanted changes You would present your case politely OR Email them.

your being a P***K and you know it.
                  Look, I paid for this game, and if I feel sleighted and want to talk about it, I will.

Comment

if we save some poor souls a little money by posting the truth, i say it is a service well rendered! i whish it was otherwise and that a hearty recomendation was forthcoming. Alas! not from any sane mans lips would praise be uttered for this most overdue and unloved child of greater parents.

Comment

Talk about it yh, but if your gunna talk about it on epics forums hav SOME respect atleast.

The game will be fixed soon, and people are over reacting about it being so bad... Thats alll I gotta say I aint wasting time on these gay lil threads anymore.

Comment

I wonder I remeber so long ago to even speak the words spoken in these posts would be heresey and the person burn on the holy Unreal symbol.

Its all Bob the builders fault... starts rambling on about society making poor observations, and somehow linking it to politicians, and parents.

Well im sorry to hear yall dont like the game, but I fear your words have fallen on deaf ears I will continue to enjoy UT3. Well bye and well enjoy what ever your going to be playing now.

Have a nice day

Comment

Welcome to forums, Lacunaa!

Features:

-Limited Intelligence
                          -Unlimited trolling potential

Comment

The game will be fixed soon
                            The initial release was so underwhelming that I'll only believe that when it happens. A lot of us took Rein's word when he said PC gamers were so important that they couldn't afford to compromise, and look what happened: gamepad UI.

Comment

Sad really.
                              Good, people deserve to know what they are getting before forking over their hard earned monies.

Disgruntled customers are not shiney happy people, and there will only be more of us the more people try to cloak and dagger the.. less than good things about UT3, so by playing the part of the corporate shill, you are only creating more of us, the "Stupid big mouth guys".

Comment

Working...
                              X