Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the gameplay..nuff said.

Comment

I really love UT3 , I have played all of them, been in clans for 4 years.... I have never played anything else but UT on a pc. This game has got the makings to be the best of the UTs,...... but the bugs oh god the bugs somebody get the raid out......* waits hopefuly for the next patch*

Comment

I do. I'm addicted to sniping. I don't know why, in UT2004 I wasn't much of a sniper. I'll only join a server if its Suspense or Sandstrom. I bought this game, new headphones and a Xi-Fi soundcards because I had so much fun sniping during the demo.

Maybe its because they fuxxed up the feel of the game and all the other guns feel so off for me.

Comment

I hate the game, but in the interest of fairness I'll post the very few things I like about it...

The new shield system is nice. I like adding the components to make a complete shield.

Ability to steal powerups. This should have been in the game the whole time. It adds incentive to take on a DD wielding opponent instead of hiding for half a minute.

Hmm, looks like that's about it :^/. There's some other changes made that would have gone great with the 2k4 play style, but they just don't work with the cramped maps, and nerfed movement of UT3

Comment

Originally posted by ChookWoods View Post
            im very happy with the game. my only major complaint lies in my own system. i wont fully be able to enjoy this game until i can get a steady 85fps on every map. whilst the game is still fun atm, trying to accurately aim at 20-30fps is impossible.
            The game has a frame rate cap of 62FPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Alezay View Post
              The game has a frame rate cap of 62FPS.
              You can bypass that by turning off vsync and frame smoothing .. and optionally editing your ini file.

Comment

i love warfare. onyx coast is amazing to play and i had lots of crazy games on it. i love islander gameplay too. and serenity's graphics are just incredible.

and i love how the rocket launcher loads rockets in the barrel and those shock combos.

Comment

Originally posted by SpineShanK View Post
                  i love warfare. onyx coast is amazing to play and i had lots of crazy games on it. i love islander gameplay too. and serenity's graphics are just incredible.

and i love how the rocket launcher loads rockets in the barrel and those shock combos.
                  I knew I was forgetting something. I like the grenade fire on the rocket launcher :^)

Comment

I think its the best UT I`ve ever played, then ut99, love the gameplay and it`s just pawnage!!!

Great Game

Comment

I like it a lot. There are only a lot of complainers because this is kind of a hardcore game, which brings in a ton of nerds. They are never happy.

Comment

I enjoy UT3.

Comment

love it.
                          ®

Comment

Working...
                          X