Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eye !

Comment

I miss the clean maps of UT2k4, and the zark and IG have a long way to go, but the vehicles are totally awesome! I love the hoverboard, just wish I could stop falling off it when shot. Do I love UT3 even though it is totally buggy - hell ya!

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
        i love it gameplay is great and its the best looking fps ever
        Exactly. And they fixed the player scale issue so now everything looks PERFECT when you are playing (except on Krodan ... sorry I love that level but that kind of detracts from it ... especially since all the stock maps have the scale correct). Did I mention that no other FPS can rival its beautiful textures, amazing art style, great animations, and amazing effects (the redeemer effect is just plain awesome!!).

Comment

its a great game. just like any, they all have their teething problems when they are first released. with all the variables involved, they are not going to catch all of the faults until its released in to the real world and hundreds of people have tested it.

the graphics are right up there, and so's the gameplay

Comment

I dont care about the negatives either, i love this game.
            The graphics are sweet, but when i play online, i turn everything down so that the only lag ill get is network lag. [even at 62fps]

Comment

there are a few trolls that are just bashing but alot of what sounds like bashing is really just constructive crits and suggestions that players hope will help in patches etc.

those who sound like they are whining loudest really do love the game

Comment

Unreal Tournament 3 OWNS ALL FPS OUT THERE EVEN HALO 3!!!

Comment

I play with my real life friends in the dedicated servers. We talk using ventrilo. We have loads of fun. In the end thats all that matters.

Comment

Love the game, it's great.
                    People need to stop crying and play it.

Comment

im very happy with the game. my only major complaint lies in my own system. i wont fully be able to enjoy this game until i can get a steady 85fps on every map. whilst the game is still fun atm, trying to accurately aim at 20-30fps is impossible.

Comment

I paid full price for it, so I'm trying to have all the fun I can with it. And I do, sometimes. But overall, I'm kind of disappointed.

Comment

I love it,despite i'm running it a low settings,the gameplay and graphics blow 2004 away

Comment

When your playing and you almost feel like your watching a movie as you hear "godlike", when people as you run through a deffensive perimiter are dieing in such a pace your not sure if your watching a really cool action film.

Of course ill be adding mod and maps from the community as the other big one...

So I guess I can wrap it all together as my favorite being "Unreal"

Comment

going back to the old school Unreal. the original tournament was the best and I am glad to see it revisited.

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
                                those who sound like they are whining loudest really do love the game
                                Exactly, we are here complaining because we desperately want Epic to make the game better, not because we hate it.

For me, UT3 has so much potential, the combat and movement feels solid and fun, i like the new artstyle aswell (UT2k4 was allways a bit too cartoony and pastel coloured for my tastes), i actually like Warfare better than Ons, and the fact that weapons do more damage now than in 2k4.

There is potential everywhere i look in UT3, only problem is that its behind buletproof glass, teasing me, but allways just out of my reach..

I can't wait for the next patch, we wants it! filthy Epicses keps it from us, we needs it!

Comment

Working...
                                X