• Show
Clear All

With all the negatives, who enjoys UT3

post if u like the game and what u find most enjoyable

bump i do thats one

Comment

Originally posted by boya9212 View Post
      post if u like the game and what u find most enjoyable
      The Graphics and effects (i.e. exploding death animations, they seem to have cleverly executed them).

Other than that I find that everything else needs improvement.

Comment

I like UnrealTournament3. I know where it's headed when patched. I know what mod makers can do for it.

The gameplay itself is great. I like it. I know a lot of people hate it.

Let's put it this way... have UT, UT2k4, and UT3 all installed at the same time -- you'll probably play all 3. People expect the same gave over and over again, and that's just not what UT is.

Which a lot of people just don't see the irony in -- since most of the time they ***** that a game is TOO similar to it's previous incarnations...

Comment

the graphics are sick

Comment

i love it and play everyday. Warfare!

Comment

i love it gameplay is great and its the best looking fps ever

Comment

I still love it, i love the maps and the gameplay. I cant wait for the decent maps to start apearing to have a mass list of maps across all gametypes.

Comment

I'm loving it so far. Have been playing pretty much every night since I got it, even though this time of year is so busy that it's hard to make that time.

Comment

im glad people are enjoying it there are to many threads bashing the game

Comment

Maybe it's just because I haven't played the other Unreal games a lot, but I really like the game. The graphics kick *** and the gameplay is nice and fast, but I wish the single-player campaign was more like the original Unreal. The AI (both friendly and vs.) needs improvement, though.

Comment

Love it. Sure there are lots of things that I would like improved/fixed/added, but it's still a very fun game.

Comment

Me, I've already played more online rounds than I ever did of UT2K3 or 4...

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
                            i love it gameplay is great and its the best looking fps ever
                            Quoted for truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Phopojijo View Post
                              I know a lot of people hate it.
                              Don't assume that based on these forums. People are often more vocal about what they don't like than they are when they like something.

OP: Good thread idea, btw. I love the speed of the game and the style of the movement. Of course, the graphics aren't half bad either

Comment

Working...
                              X