Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thought it was time for new WallPaper thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought it was time for new WallPaper thread.

Thought I would start off a new WallPaper thread if thats okay. Awesome work by every1 and would like to see more. I posted this on other WallPaper thread but it is getting buried quick.

A wallpaper I made for all you UT3 fans. I actually used this for my new website http://www.ut3impact.com/ but altered it for every1 else. The awesome button logo at the bottom is made by "mtbpman". Also thanx to all the people who create awesome brushes for PhotoShop.

Constructive Comments are welcome.

[shot]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t12/yellafella76/UT3IMPACT/ut3_wp2.jpg[/shot]

0000 pretty lemme download that...

Comment

An awesome wp man. Def gona b set as my wp now. Maybe..instead of the classic "U" ..perhaps another one, jz the same but with the new looking "U".. Do u think it could be possible 2 make a wp like the "CrotalesUT3 splash" splash screen? At 1280x1024..without making it look stretched etc. Ive tried..many times..bt failed many times

Comment

I'll get back to you, thinking of mocking one up tonight.

Comment

Thanx for the compliments and comments every1. I can try to make it the size you want. Usually PhotoShop .psd files let you alter the size pretty well as long as you sharpen it after. I know what you mean about the classic "U". I altered it slightly but should have made it more of a different style. Let's see some all!
          Thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by Archon3 View Post
            An awesome wp man. Def gona b set as my wp now. Maybe..instead of the classic "U" ..perhaps another one, jz the same but with the new looking "U".. Do u think it could be possible 2 make a wp like the "CrotalesUT3 splash" splash screen? At 1280x1024..without making it look stretched etc. Ive tried..many times..bt failed many times
            You mean, like this? I have several sizes available if you're interested.

[shot]http://www.acliffhanger.com/ut3/ut3bcln1920.jpg[/shot]

Comment

Yes yes yes VERY much like that PLEASE lol. I'm exploring the net 4 ut3 wp's.. But ive not seen the splash as one. And that is what ive been looking 4! Yipee! Got it in 1024x768 and 1280x1024? Much appreciated crotale! Btw ur splash was the 1st thing i downloaded 4 the game.. Lol

Comment

1280x1024
                Also this is really my first full WallPaper. I added black at the bottom so its not cut off by the toolbar.
                Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make it better.
                Thanx.

[shot]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t12/yellafella76/UT3IMPACT/ut3_wp_big.jpg[/shot]

Comment

Glad to oblige. Check this post for other sizes...
                  http://utforums.epicgames.com/showpo...&postcount=251

Comment

Got it! Effing awesome stuff! WhiZZlE, i digg ur wp aswell..****..i'm caught between a rock and a hard place 2 choose.. U did ask 4 suggestions, i dont want 2 seem nasty at all (im not being, jz tryna share my opinion) . The "unreal tournament and that "u"" looks really really cool! But mayb move it up a bit..dont want that awesome "u" behind the taskbar. Or maybe..lose that u and replace the main one with one like that? That wud b cool? Imo the "|||" behind the main "u" maybe go down the whole wp, behind the "unreal tournament" at the bottom..and mayb make it look more rough and textured (scratches, scorch marks etc) i mentioned replacing the main "u"? If u do? Mayb have a dripping blood effect going on the silver turny pointy things? Hahaha sorry 4 being so descriptive.. Anyhoo.. Jz sharing an idea. I wud make my own edit, bt i have NO idea how 2 do it as well as..any1. I dnt even know how 2 use adobe photoshop.. I do however know how 2 easily win against godlike bots hehe. Thx.

Comment

Thanx for the reply. You are not being nasty at all lol. Calling it ugly or something would be nasty. I did move the WallPaper up and I posted up top I did that lol. This is really my first and I did not think about it being cut off so I moved it up. I respect your comments and I will be working on more. Also I did not make that "U" at the bottom thats why I did not want it in center. It was made by "mtbpman"... and yes he did do an awesome job!!!
                      Thanx again and more to come. I will try and make a new logo for the next one, but it will take some time.

Comment

Ok awesome! I'll def b w8n 4 it. I'm a person who often swaps wp's..but these new ut3 ones, urs and crotale's caught my eye. I want mature, dark, scratchy wallpapers lol. Eye catching color combo's help 2. I really think the whole "look" (color scheme) of ur wp is cool. Good luck dude. I download 1st haha

Comment

Just for referance purposes in gaming I go by Elmur_fud (or a similar variation depending on what the site/game allows.) not as mtbpman.

Yes I realize this thread is very old. It still comes up when any googles me or my site though. As such Iwanted the clarification here, that is all.

Comment

Deeeeaymn dese wallpapahs iz hawt mayne!

Comment

Originally posted by [GU]Elmur_fud View Post
                              Just for referance purposes in gaming I go by Elmur_fud (or a similar variation depending on what the site/game allows.) not as mtbpman.

Yes I realize this thread is very old. It still comes up when any googles me or my site though. As such Iwanted the clarification here, that is all.
                              Im just gonna put this here.

WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X