New hellbender 2nd seat is retarded!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
    I would still choose the Goliath over the Nemesis. Sure, the Nemesis is able to defend against aircraft and it's better at extreme range, but in my experience the Goliath always wins when it meets a Nemesis, it's not totally helpless against infantry at close range like the Nemesis is (not that you should ever let them get that close, but it happens), and the splash damage makes it easier to take out fast moving or hidden targets.
    It may be surprising, but I totally agree. I'm a tank ***** myself (1500 of my 8500 kills are Goliath kills :X) and I prefer it anytime over the Nemesis. Still I think that in general and for the average player the Nemesis is more powerful, since taking out aircrafts is a lot easier in it.

Comment

+1 to the physics of the hellbender blast.

Comment

Yep, hellbender's back seat isn't at all taht useful. Guess you being able to control a turret while driving kinda offsets for this fact but if it wasn't for the front turret being functional with driving, it would be a dead vehicle fast. Pushing with beams was VERY fun...and charging as well. Both gone now :/
        Hope Mysterial finds where the bar code broke...

Comment

if you remember ut2k4 assault , the command and conckers map, some vehicule were new , imagined and created by players , so , will hope in a time , when some new map will apear on the server , they will creat the big charge in the hellbender :')

Comment

Originally posted by Uchiwa View Post
            if you remember ut2k4 assault , the command and conckers map, some vehicule were new , imagined and created by players , so , will hope in a time , when some new map will apear on the server , they will creat the big charge in the hellbender :')
            Yeeeaaah, and then we celebrate the resurrection of the legendary ut2k4-bender!!

Comment

Working...
            X