keyboard wont work sometime :S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keyboard wont work sometime :S

i changed batterys a few days ago cuz my character didnt answer commands from keyboard..it has been fine two days now but now again my character get suddenly standing middle of battlefield cuz it dont register commands from my keyboard. then its work again sometime and then not..is this somekinda game error? cuz my keyboard has always been working good.

If it has batteries it sounds like a wireless one.

Do yourself a favour - get a corded USB KB+M. Won't have to change the batteries mid-match if they decide to fail anyway.

Comment

i decided tomorrow i'm bringing mine back it was working fine than tonight a bunch of lag f that

Comment

throw it out the window then vomit with rage and run off a wall, when you wake up you will be more worried about your head and the poll of sickness than where your keyboard got to and if it works! :P

Comment

Try it on your computer, see if it really is a problem with the keyboard.

If you're gonna get a replacement, I recommend the Dynex $20 corded usb keyboard. So far it works like a charm I got mine at bestbuy.

Comment

Working...
          X