am i cursed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am i cursed?

every frigging time i play i cant win any games online cuz always what further game goes more i suck..typically game goes that i get good start and then play best middle of game but then after others suddenly feels so good that i cant do nothing :S got a game one week now but no 1st place yet any games..dang

Originally posted by _jani_123xxx View Post
    every frigging time i play i cant win any games online cuz always what further game goes more i suck..typically game goes that i get good start and then play best middle of game but then after others suddenly feels so good that i cant do nothing :S got a game one week now but no 1st place yet any games..dang
    Attempt at English: Rating Epic Fail.

Comment

endurance, you need it.

Comment

It takes time. I remember playing UT and complaining about how I suck. Nowadays I don't play for the score, but because it's fun.

But of course I've gotten better over time.

All I (and everyone) can say is to play more and learn from your mistakes, nothing more complicated.

Comment

play online. its alot better when you can find a decent server.

Comment

Getting good takes time. This weekend I managed to break into top100 for the first time and I've been playing a lot. I have over 7500 kills. It's pretty tough, lots of good players out there that will blow you to pieces.

Comment

I am rarely top of the scoring pile when I play. I don't care. Winning the round is all I care about (but I don't play DM).

If it is DM I guess that the others stack up with health and pickups in the early game, and clock your routes and playing style. Be unpredictable

Comment

Originally posted by SoulScreme View Post
                Attempt at English: Rating Epic Fail.
                pfff this isn't the grammar and spelling department.

To threadstarter, do you have experience with other fastpaced FPS online? If not 1 week is not merely enough to get jiggy.

~Slokop

Comment

I know I have a tendency to "Choke" on racing games. If I'm on the last lap and I'm ahead I start to get all squirly and start driving like ****. Maybe if you can not to look at the score and just concentrate on fragging people it might help.

Comment

Originally posted by Slokop View Post
                    pfff this isn't the grammar and spelling department.

To threadstarter, do you have experience with other fastpaced FPS online? If not 1 week is not merely enough to get jiggy.

~Slokop
                    True, but I can't even begin to understand what the heck was being said. To me it seems like a random assortment of words.

Also, while it's not the grammar and spelling department, communication os easoer when you use the language properly.

Comment

yeah i truly need some endurance i think.. this game seriously use brains. this is my first fps game what i really play..i have played counter-strike but very little.

Comment

practice offline a bit, that helps ur skill incredibly

Comment

Don't go straight into a game concentrating on fragging only. Start off merely testing your opponents, learning how the think. Then kill them. It really throws people off when an apparently average player suddenly goes on a rampage to win the match.

Comment

you also have to realize the speed of ut. counterstrike has a completely different feel to it. it takes time for your brain to adjust to the speed. try playing in bot matches to figure out the levels and know your way around them. know where to get health and ammo and also the various armors. and don't stick with 1 weapon! try to learn all of the weapons, it will help you out tremendously if you are skilled with many!

Comment

Your sentence started out correctly, but then you cant used any grammers further ur sintinz goz.... run-ons adding reads so bad but then in middle of sintinz u try ur best and then meaning becomes nothing :S

Comment

Working...
                              X