Operating System: Windows XP Professional
    Motherboard: ASUS Striker Extreme 680i

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks man

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by boya9212 View Post
    how do u think this card will run with a 2.66 quad core prosseser and 4 gb of ram

Dual Nvidia GeForce 8700M GT MXM IV Graphics with 512MB DDR3 Video Memory in SLI mode
    Very well... I wouldn't worry one bit.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how do u think this card will run with a 2.66 quad core prosseser and 4 gb of ram

Dual Nvidia GeForce 8700M GT MXM IV Graphics with 512MB DDR3 Video Memory in SLI mode

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There's no such thing as a gaming laptop imo. You would be better served by building a nice desktop, and buying a low end laptop if you really need one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Arnout View Post
    I'm playing on Deep Blue.
    Probably wouldn't run UT3 well, as it doesn't have a GPU, and the CPU's custom-built to run chess simulations, not to mention it's 10 years old.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    when i play it i play on my rig in my spec - mostly i get a locked 85fps ocasionaly diping to the high 70s im playing with world detail on 1 texture on 1 as this is a much cleaner way to play ut no haze hidious lighting blurry stuff etc etc..
    i play 2x FSAA forced though my card and have the framerate on smoothed i have the game locked at 85 as thats the refresh rate of my crt monitor 85htz
    me wub my crt but im thinking of getting a syncmaster 22" in the new year.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have a 8800GT 512mb, my cousin has a 8800GTX, and i have a friend with a 320mb 8800GTS and another friend with a 640mb GTS. And UT3 runs VERY well on all these pc's. We all have the same cpu, intel E6400 @ 2.13ghz (except the dude with the 640mb GTS, he has an AMD 3500+ single core). And each have 2gb DDR2 800mhz. I read a benchmark when the demo was out that UT3 isnt *that much affected by having faster cpu's. (obviously dual core is way better than single tho..) but from what i read up and what ive actually seen myself (and played on) UT3 runs great on any 8800 series graphics card. So if you want a good pc 4 UT3 .. make sure 2 budget one.. Lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    specs are in my sig

And I own UT3!!! 60FPS steady with all settings maxed. No crashes to date Running XP. Been noticing alot of the threads where people have trouble all have one thing in common...Vista!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Running a ****house Dell XPS Gen2 right now. It's on it's last legs.

The system I'm building basically consists of:

Intel q6600
    2x Nivida 8800GT 512 OC'd in SLI
    4 gig RAM DDR2 (DDR3 if its not expensive to make the jump - still have to see)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sorry. I replied to the wrong thread

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Man sorry this is not a hardware thread... I play TDM mostly.. and I do see some servers with a few people but the settings are terrible isle like 16 vs 16 with a frag limit of 40 game ends before I load UT, basically. we do have a few tdm, and ctf servers with proper settings up. and alot of time they are empty... Eventhough, I pub from time to time. I mostly play pugs and scrims with the competitive community.. no bs set ups. ya'll should join

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I currently running:
    CPU: AMD X2 3800+
    MB: aBit AN8 sli
    GPU: Geforce 7800 GT 256MB
    RAM: Cheap Brand 2gb DDR 400

Sometime in the next 30 days:
    CPU: Intel Q6600
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R
    GPU: 8800 GTS 512MB (Might wait for the 9800 instead)
    RAM: Corsiar XMS 2 2GB DDR2 1066mhz

Leave a comment:

Working...
X