should I buy this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Im not saying US going through a drout atm... just goin by word of mouth lol you should be fine... alot of people come here to attention seek anyways Buy it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wait till after xmas, give it a couple of months and the community will grow...without a doubt, maybe only by a lil bit but hey, itll grow

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It looks awsome, but plays like a dog. I've just uninstalled UT3. If you want deathmatching or CTF then there are better games for it. If you want warfare, then quite frankly get UT2004 as ONS is much better and has a massive online community. The node mechanics and the orb in warfare, not having an assault gametype, and the silly consoley feel has ruined the game for me.

Personnally I don't know if the online commuinity for UT3 is thriving, because I don't play it anymore.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [shot]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/bclagge/DM.jpg[/shot]
    [shot]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/bclagge/WAR.jpg[/shot]

There are plently of people are the US servers. There's always a good selection of servers, al least for me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for all the insight everybody, I think I'll look into getting the game for my PC then, but is there any way then (if the US servers are rather empty atm) that I can play on the UK servers until the US ones pick up?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A lot of pc users are having small probs atm,some cannot even start the game.
    As for PC gaming community dieing thats a joke.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PC in america seems to be not so strong... but time will make it better..

PC in Europe UK included is ever so strong

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ^^lol well said in ur last paragraph rhiridflaidd

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The PC gaming community isn't dying - look at the Call of Duty series following.

Online UT3 has enough numbers for good games whenever I want to play which is all I care about. Once servers can cater for novice players, and the experienced players get the complicated maps that we enjoy, the numbers will pick up. And an Xbox and PS3 launch in the UK will keep the numbers trickling in.

So should you buy it. Absolutely. It's a brilliant game that will get better as mods, maps and patches gets released. All UT games have been like that. They get better with time, as opposed to so many other games that are brilliant for a full 36 hours.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by dontask92 View Post
    I recently saw this game and thought it looked awesome. I've known of the Unreal games, but before now I've never been able to get my hands on a copy of any of the games, besides a copy of UC2: The Liandri Conflict for the Xbox. I game on my PC and X360 (mainly for GeoW and H3), but after looking around on this game something worried me...I noticed on some websites that players (at least for the PC version) are claiming the the MP is dieing, and of course, that would be one of my biggest reasons for buying this game... so my questions are simple, How fun do you all find this game, would you recommend that I get it, and how active are others in MP. Of course any other info ya'll think i could use would be of great help, but either way thank you all in advance.
    Don't know when the 360 version is coming, but the PS3 online community is quite strong. The PC community is dying due to the general PC gaming community dying.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic should I buy this?

should I buy this?

I recently saw this game and thought it looked awesome. I've known of the Unreal games, but before now I've never been able to get my hands on a copy of any of the games, besides a copy of UC2: The Liandri Conflict for the Xbox. I game on my PC and X360 (mainly for GeoW and H3), but after looking around on this game something worried me...I noticed on some websites that players (at least for the PC version) are claiming the the MP is dieing, and of course, that would be one of my biggest reasons for buying this game... so my questions are simple, How fun do you all find this game, would you recommend that I get it, and how active are others in MP. Of course any other info ya'll think i could use would be of great help, but either way thank you all in advance.
Working...
X