bots go after me adept difficulty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bots go after me adept difficulty?

every time even i win the match i got most deaths..looks like bots target like to target me when they spot me. i know they do it godlike but they do it lower difficulty too?

Well. this is not my experience qat aqll...

I allways have a lot less deaths than my bot oponents. Seems they throw themselfs into battle at eachother and go Beserk. I have a hard time beating 6 bots on masterfull. When I do the scoreboard says something like 25 kills and 5 deaths. Usually some bot get to 25 before me though having a score liike 25 kills 25 deaths.
    Your kill death ratio is all about how you play.

So no. I don't think the bots like to kill human players more than they like killing eachother.

Comment

hmm strange..i dont know then how campy u must then play cuz bots go just berserk like me but got 10 deaths less lol

Comment

Well I don't play "campy" at all... I am cautious though and if I realise I'm in a situation were I will most likely be killed I'd rather run away than play it out. Also I time the belt and amp which helps my K/D ratio a lot.

Comment

If you don't try to move unpredictable, strafing dodging walldodging, they will nail you on first shot. Never run in straight lines or stand still, and, off course, kill them before they kill you. ^^

Comment

hmm ok i played with less amount of bots and did die less than bots..looks like if map has too many players bots focus more on u..

Comment

The bots really seem to hate the player. I've seen 3 bots (playing DM) just stand right beside each other and all target me. I guess they hate me more than they hate each other.

Comment

Working...
              X