regardless of fps high resolutions give mouse lag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    stat engine, yep and this sucks defo need fixing in the next patch for sure :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How do you check input latency?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This belongs in the Troubleshooting forum.

There are three things you can do that will help. I'll go ahead and give you advice right now.

1) Disable Mouse Smoothing in-game if you have the 1.1 patch.
    2) Disable Vsync in-game.
    3) Edit the UTEngine.ini file to disable mouse acceleration. If you need more tips on that, or to disable mouse smoothing in the UTEngine.ini if you don't have the 1.1 patch yet, read my sig for the answers.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic regardless of fps high resolutions give mouse lag

regardless of fps high resolutions give mouse lag

i've been trying to fix this lag making my game unplayable for 2 weeks now and im to the point of giving up. yes i tried every software/ini tweak possible. The thing i found is that i have high input latency and this gets higher when the resolution goes up. The mouselag gets worse aswell. I find it weird something like this is happening because my pc is not lacking power to play this game let alone on detail 1-1 @ 800*600 (150 fps).

What is this input latency exactly? and what is causing its delay (30 ms to 100 ms) jumping up and down all the time.
    So my question is what is causing this mouselag and what in my hardware could cause high input latency. To me the problem i have seems exactly the same as in de demo. What happened in the final release that fixed it for most people, including my old pc?
Working...
X