Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will "fake death" be in the 360 version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by DeathmooN View Post
    I expect feign death to be more effective on 360 players than PC or PS3 players.
    lmao...
    and lmao at the person who didnt get this :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    there's no reason for it not too, it's not like it could possibly use extra resources

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DeathmooN View Post
    I expect feign death to be more effective on 360 players than PC or PS3 players.
    Actually it all depends on how you use it. If you lie down off to the side against a wall, and throw your weapon next to you (if thats in) then it becomes quite effective. The only problem is in UT3 the bodies disappear wayyy too fast.

However i shoot all of the dead bodies on the ground in UT99 just to make them gib

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LVL 49 Hunter LFG for Maraudon.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If I wasn't clear (sorry) what I meant by the patches was from now till' when the 360 version comes out, there haven't been any patches yet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I doubt there will be more (that hasn't already come out in patches on PS3), on the
    360, because of how its online functionality is sourced, but it should have a feign death maneuver...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it will, more things may even be added to the 360 version since its commin out later than the ps3 and pc version

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
    Feign Death.
    thanks for a super duper helpfull reply not....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Feign Death.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Will "fake death" be in the 360 version?

Will "fake death" be in the 360 version?

also what will and wont be included in the console version, will it be the same as PS3?i know ofcourse it probly wont have 64 player matches or 32 but i just need to know whats going to be the cons of having it for 360 rather than PC.

becuase i intend to get it for both PC and 360, the PC version so i can play with alot more people and lots of user created content.and the 360 so i can play with my friends when they get it.
Working...
X