PS3 UT3 Leaderboards...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 UT3 Leaderboards...

Can anyone tell me if doing the campaign online with friends gets you any points towards the leaderboard rankings? I've been trying so hard to get my number one spot back But try as I might, getting 41 kills and no deaths, destroying countless cores, caping infinite flags, I only seem to be moving down the latter... what gives?

Anyone? Anyone...

Comment

How do you even check the leaderboard?

I have a feeling there are some people who bought the game on Tuesday and haven't put it down yet. (or was it released on Monday?)

Go to sleep ya ******** w/o jobs!

Comment

Community -> Leaderboard

You get to see your ranking and your friends' rankings. But there isn't anywhere to see other peoples' stats in there like the #1 spot, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SaxxonPike View Post
          Community -> Leaderboard

You get to see your ranking and your friends' rankings. But there isn't anywhere to see other peoples' stats in there like the #1 spot, etc.
          ummmm yes there is... where it says top rank

Comment

It's who you play and win against....not how much of this and that and schooling newbs.
            lol....Funny little story here...

I was ranked 12th and headed for #1.....sooooo.....one day i decided to setup a Dedicated server under my account. Well to make a long story short....even though it was dedicated and i was not playing it went towards my leader board stats!!!!

So i went from #12 to 4500+ in about 13 matches due to this bug! Needless to say i was quite ******. But i'm back in the top 100 again. This bug needs fixing Epic...wow.
            heh... <3

Comment

Originally posted by Mojonick View Post
              It's who you play and win against....not how much of this and that and schooling newbs.
              lol....Funny little story here...

I was ranked 12th and headed for #1.....sooooo.....one day i decided to setup a Dedicated server under my account. Well to make a long story short....even though it was dedicated and i was not playing it went towards my leader board stats!!!!

So i went from #12 to 4500+ in about 13 matches due to this bug! Needless to say i was quite ******. But i'm back in the top 100 again. This bug needs fixing Epic...wow.
              heh... <3
              omg now THATS a horror story. My heart goes out to you dudeEpic please fix these tiny bugs so that us loyal fans of the Unreal franchise can have our rightful places in the leaderboards... Please?

Comment

Working...
              X