Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to change vehicle view like on 2004?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to change vehicle view like on 2004?

Hi there!

On UT2004 it was simple to use mouse scroll and zoom in and out while driving or flying vehicle. How I can change like raptors default view to close and say hide all the raptor and use only the crosshair?

I have noticed that if I add or use some console command like stat fps I cannot join On-line and begin multiplayer game. Maybe some cheat protection system. So the only way is to use some button for view zooming or bind it right on some .ini file.

But how I do this?

You can't :/

Comment

aww no

no ini edits?

this sucks.

please someone fix this.

Comment

yeh its a real pain being locked to the one perspective, scroll zoom should be very simple to implement so hopefully we get the function back in an upcoming patch

Comment

ok

i thought there was an ini edit or something...im just to lazy to dig it up,
          but as i fly around, i think "i gotta fix this"
          ...ill do it when the game is over, but i always forget to look...lol

but youre saying THERE IS NONE?

modders! you have a mission!
          HELP!

Comment

Yeah, well, consoles don't have a mouse wheel, do they?

Comment

But they have plenty of other buttons.

I would kill for 1st person in vehicles - With the aircraft I'm forever ending up in the wrong position so that my target is obscured by my own vehicle - and the darkwalker is even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Vectorspace View Post
                I would kill for 1st person in vehicles - With the aircraft I'm forever ending up in the wrong position so that my target is obscured by my own vehicle - and the darkwalker is even worse.
                I agree....in flying vehicles(ie cicada, raptor) the vehicle is just in the way, but for manta or tank i like seeing the vehicle.... and scroll in/out for the best way i like it.

some of the other new vehicles are... meh

Comment

The Darkwalker, being somewhat elevated, suffers from it as well - and it slow movement makes it even harder to adapt when an enemy gets too close.

Comment

Working...
                  X