most frustrating moment in ut3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most frustrating moment in ut3

I was playing ut3 today,and i was really getting into it because i was winning for a change and i guess i was pushing down to hard on my roll out platform for my keyboard and mouse,because it suddenly broke dropping my keyboard and mouse to the floor AND my bare feet {that friggan hurt!}

to add insult to injury my keyboard froze up after the fall,ruining the match i was in.im pretty sure i have invented a few new cuss words after that....

Originally posted by overkill63 View Post
    I was playing ut3 today,and i was really getting into it because i was winning for a change and i guess i was pushing down to hard on my roll out platform for my keyboard and mouse,because it suddenly broke dropping my keyboard and mouse to the floor AND my bare feet {that friggan hurt!}

to add insult to injury my keyboard froze up after the fall,ruining the match i was in.im pretty sure i have invented a few new cuss words after that....
    lol that's funny.. never heard of a rool out platform being so weak

Comment

Well, I remember my most frustrating moment in ut2k4.

I was in a 1v1 controlling the power ups perfectly kicking butt and then I accidentally hit my windows key bringing me to the desktop, I was killed and lost control of the items and I was pisssed.

I popped the windows key out of my keyboard on the left after that

urfatmom, not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, hard to tell.

http://www.marcusnyberg.com/wp-conte...0/dscf3146.jpg

Comment

no i was not... I really never saw anything like that happen and I would most likely laugh if someone yelled online that it just happened to him

And I know what a rool out platform is, I just never heard of one being so weak and actually break

Comment

Originally posted by UrFatMom View Post
          no i was not... I really never saw anything like that happen and I would most likely laugh if someone yelled online that it just happened to him

And I know what a rool out platform is, I just never heard of one being so weak and actually break
          Ahh ok was wondering.

Comment

yeah, thats why i dont trust those.

Comment

Sounds like a fish story.

Just kidding.

Comment

Everytime I miss with the sniper rifle is a moment of IRL berserker mode. Irritates me more than death itself.

Comment

My keyboard has a power off computer button right above the arrow keys, I'm sure you can work out the rest

Comment

Being banned from a server for using superior warfare tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by kaluro View Post
                      Being banned from a server for using superior warfare tactics.
                      +1 - babys can't cant win so they ban

Comment

Working...
                      X