Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
    Yeah I played some online games on PS3 with those settings and I was blown away by how much fun it was. For me low-grav insta-gib is just as fun with the controller as it ever was with keyboard and mouse. We've got some fun stuff coming down the road for this game as well

BTW, my PSN id is "Markar" - so if you see someone playing with that name it's ME! I'm going to try to get on and play this afternoon or evening as well.
    Mark, you're not allowed to play until the bugs are fixed. That's your punishment :-P.

j/k

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I remember facing worlds from UT99. Was so much fun. Same with Halle of Giants.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Facing Worlds anyone?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah I played some online games on PS3 with those settings and I was blown away by how much fun it was. For me low-grav insta-gib is just as fun with the controller as it ever was with keyboard and mouse. We've got some fun stuff coming down the road for this game as well

BTW, my PSN id is "Markar" - so if you see someone playing with that name it's ME! I'm going to try to get on and play this afternoon or evening as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i kinda noticed i was aiming better in high speed too, but maybe thats just cause i can shoot a million bps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Doesn't the PS3 controller seem to work even better with the higher speed? I thought it did. I was expecting it to be out of control fast but I think it actually worked better. Tho, that is mabey too fast to be playing all the time. It may drive you insane. Me anyway. After a good 3 round session my eyes were glued open, my hands were sweaty and so tight on the controller my hands were hard to open, and I was just like "what the hell was that?!?!". This is why I knew I would love Unreal, even tho I never played it before. I had only seen it on ARENA.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have it is really fun i wish more people made games like this but i like to add low gravity too

Leave a comment:

• started a topic The most fun I've ever had in Unreal Tournament

The most fun I've ever had in Unreal Tournament

Was playing on ps3 with speed freak and super berzerk on (playing with controller, which i do when I'm just sitting down to play quickly and casually). It's crazy fun, and every weapon is eaqual for the most part. Give it a try in deathmatch, and it's crazy fun. I'm going to be hosting servers with this from now on (I've got pretty good internet too, so it should be fairly laggfree for the northwest usa and western canada).

Anyone else tried this? what do you think?
Working...
X