Keyboard + Mouse!(PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keyboard + Mouse!(PS3)

How well do they work?? Are there any lag in the mouse functions??? IGN said something about lag when they used the mouse it might've been the hardware itself. are you guys experiencing any problems using keyboard or mouse?? Have you tried the controller as well? which do you prefer?

I already bought a usb keyboard and mouse and waiting for my copy of UTIII to arrive and I want to know if my purchase was worth it.

Originally posted by Batzi View Post
    How well do they work?? Are there any lag in the mouse functions??? IGN said something about lag when they used the mouse it might've been the hardware itself. are you guys experiencing any problems using keyboard or mouse?? Have you tried the controller as well? which do you prefer?

I already bought a usb keyboard and mouse and waiting for my copy of UTIII to arrive and I want to know if my purchase was worth it.
    Why the hell would you buy a USB mouse/kb combo when u can get a bluetooth one for pretty much the same price.

The combo works great, i can finaly kill people on a console FPS (i suck miserably at aiming with controllers). No lag, no bugs. This is my combo:
    http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...9&sku=310-7990

I got a discount because of where i work at and picked it up for $53

Comment

Originally posted by {FÜ}Androly-San View Post
      Why the hell would you buy a USB mouse/kb combo when u can get a bluetooth one for pretty much the same price.

The combo works great, i can finaly kill people on a console FPS (i suck miserably at aiming with controllers). No lag, no bugs. This is my combo:
      http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...9&sku=310-7990

I got a discount because of where i work at and picked it up for $53
      oh great thanks for the info.

Comment

problem with bluetooth controllers is batteries and interference. however they are great if you dont want cables. im sticking with pc gaming myself but its a great idea for those who wish to play better on consoles in fps games and stratey games. a controller doesnt always cut it.

Comment

works perfectly for me (got wireless usb combo for 40 bucks cdn before our dollar skyrocketed)

Comment

everything works fine here, got logitech mediaboard pro and logitech mx620 usb mouse... so one usb wireless, one bluetooth, and no lag with neither

Comment

I have gotten some lag using the mouse on PS3. It is slight but but there. I am using just a basic USB mouse from logitec, nothing fancy, so it could be the hardware and not the game.

Comment

Also I turned off mouse smoothing and sensibility to 3.. now it feels just like the old UT pc games

Comment

Originally posted by UrFatMom View Post
                  Also I turned off mouse smoothing and sensibility to 3.. now it feels just like the old UT pc games
                  was it lagging too? is it better with these options changed??

Comment

Working...
                  X