Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS3 vs PC Full speed cross platform BRING IT ON....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the players, not controllers that matter, the controllers don't control themselves.

Comment

PC gamers would stomp the console lamers. No doubt about that.

I think it'd be fun to have that ability in this game. Mod somebody>?

Also, to the guy above me....Yes. They DO matter. A mouse is FAR MORE
      precise than a controller's thumbstick.

Sorry, but you're wrong.

Comment

the pc games wouldn't wipe the floor with us (or at least some of us), we got kb/m too, and other than sniping I'm almost as good on controller as kb/m

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
          The speed wasnt slowed down for the ps3 just because it uses a controller, but for performance issues aswell. It's not likely Epic would change the PS3s gamespeed.
          I'm pretty sure this simply isn't true, seeing as the speed freak mutator pumps it up to like 130% of the pc speed.

Comment

skill, stop defending your controllers. Your outnumbered here by far. Ever think rather then thinking we dont know what we are talking about that maby we know something you dont.

Comment

PC framerates blow ps3's away in every way and most liekly 90% of the pc users running ut3 will own a ps3 user any day but if you could lock both plat forms fps when playing with each other that would be sweet

Comment

for the record i own a ps3 and i bought ut3 for it instead of a pc cause i dont got money to buy a good rig and then shovel money into to it just to play the newer games.... But neways yeakb/mouse on either ps3 or pc > controller

Comment

id love to have a different set of people to frag

Comment

Originally posted by karmatized View Post
                    skill, stop defending your controllers. Your outnumbered here by far. Ever think rather then thinking we dont know what we are talking about that maby we know something you dont.
                    I play with kb/m, as ive already stated. I'm not saying by any means that a controller can rival kb/m, but I'm saying ps3 kb/m is the same as pc kb/m. And for the record I'm a pc gamer too, and i play some of the best fps's ever on my pc. I'm just sick of cocky pc players who constantly bash the ps3 without even thinking. If were both using the same controls, why would a pc player win? they wouldnt! the ps3 framerate is excellent, and any better wouldn't make us play better at all.

Comment

Heh, it would be fun to a point. But then again there are enough noobs littering the publics as it is, letting consoles onto the same publics would just make it unbearable. I'm NOT saying all console players are n00bs, but matter of the fact is that MANY console players are casual games who don't really care about getting a mouse/keyboard and so on.

Comment

we just need more ppl to complaint about this just like " splitscreen thread" did it and we will see a in the FAQ thread:

Q:I want crossplatform!!!

A:We will add a crossplatform between PC and PS3 in a future update.

but obviously if ppl don't come here and start doing a thread with 25 pages we a re not going to get crossplatform.

Comment

I agree .

And some filter to enable Mice keabord on 1 team
                          and Game Pad on other.

And another server setting whith PC on 1 team and
                          PS3 on other team.

Its to much fun to miss.

Seriusly hoping it will hapen.

ONT

Comment

Yes it does you got to turn it on in the settings

Comment

I have the ps3 version of UT3 but I've been a PC gamer for years. Owning UT1 and UT 2004 not to mention countless other FPS games. Does that mean I'll get owned too? Probably not.

Comment

Working...
                              X