Can u on ut3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can u on ut3

Hey everyone out there, this is my first time playing this title “Unreal Tournament 3” and so far I’m loving it, there is only one question I have, can u play multiplayer off line cuz I would love it if I could enjoy this game wit my brother

you have to host a game in your local area network

Comment

do u mean on a ps3 or on a comp?... idk if you can do this on a ps3 but if you have 2 comps and set up a lan then yes (or connect to the same serevrs) as for ps3 unless u can link 2 systems (which i doubt you have) then no

Comment

I think he means split screen...

If you do mean that, then no, you can't.

Comment

for the ps3

Comment

No, you need two ps3's if you want it then. Sorry.

Comment

Well that sucks! But thanks for the reply

Comment

There's a lot of screaming about this. Epic updated the FAQ to evaluate patching the PS3 game to include it later. Yes, Mark Rein put his foot in his mouth and claimed it would be in eons ago.

Epic makes awesome games, but by their own admision often communicate optimistic expectations at too early of a stage in their development (two weeks).

Comment

So ur telling me, that ill be able to download this right to my ps3 and ill be able to play split screen??? ( yea if u couldn’t tell im new wit the game as well as my system)

Comment

The patch is a maybe, but it should be possible. I'm really hoping for it because most of the stuff that uses system resources wont be increased with splitscreen. Also, in the future you should you should specify right from the begining if your on ps3 or pc

Comment

Working...
                    X