PS3 online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    It seems Epic and UT have always lived and died by the patches. I'm not too worried about it. Actually I'm happy they released it, I just hope they concentrate on getting the first patch out to correct these issues before dev goes to 360.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Agreed!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT3 on PS3 will be dead when the game Haze comes out unless UT3 patch comes out b4 Haze and fixes our needs... and everyone will think twice or 3 time in buying another epic game lol unless the patch is successful and quick agree?
    PSN:undertaker7

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how can the community ever start when all we ever play is bots. unless of course enough people join the servers to eliminate the bots but then we still got 40 frag limits with 10-16 players on maps that recommend 2-4 or 2-6 or whatever...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TuRaNo- View Post
    Epic is this a joke? No parties, clan support, for crying out loud no one knows how to use their headset, and neither do I!!!! Its pretty sad that you guys have had so long to work on this game and delayed it numerous times to give us this product. Resistance fall of man's online has clan support, parties to invite all of your friends, and a rewards/achivement system! Who else agrees that UT3 online is unacceptable?
    QFT. Resistance's overall online quality blows this game out of the water. Even tho it appears this game was rushed when u look at the features, the graphics are good, but everything else is sub par. But it appears that they did'nt even think about putting these thing into the game at all. a couple more days before i take this game back, and get CoD4. all my friends are asking me about the game but with the game the way it is right now, and the bad server setup, wat am i suppose to tell them?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Death Reaper 28 View Post
    I could careless. The last thing I want is some guy screaming in my ear saying that was unfair and crying in a corner. All though it does make it easier to talk to your friends and tell them what to do.
    are you just to lazy to mute people?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by undertaker7 View Post
    yes, they didnt finish their job, the game is missing alot of things but its still a sweet game, the 1st patch better fix all the thing you listed or i dont see the UT3 PS3 online community staying for long
    as for me im having fun with it now but if the patch doesnt fix these problems im tradin UT3 in and getin Haze at the end of next month
    psn-undertaker7
    There is a PS3 patch coming out?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I could careless. The last thing I want is some guy screaming in my ear saying that was unfair and crying in a corner. All though it does make it easier to talk to your friends and tell them what to do.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok so i have played Unreal since the very first unreal all the way to 2004 and epic this is a clan based game and there isnt a lobby or parties so you cant chat, love the game but disappointed. Epic and midway if your smart and want this game to succeed over time you would add it.
    BGA Black Guerrilla Army
    http://bga.page.tl/
    PS3 gamerstag: BJR88

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes, they didnt finish their job, the game is missing alot of things but its still a sweet game, the 1st patch better fix all the thing you listed or i dont see the UT3 PS3 online community staying for long
    as for me im having fun with it now but if the patch doesnt fix these problems im tradin UT3 in and getin Haze at the end of next month
    psn-undertaker7

Leave a comment:

• started a topic PS3 online

PS3 online

Epic is this a joke? No parties, clan support, for crying out loud no one knows how to use their headset, and neither do I!!!! Its pretty sad that you guys have had so long to work on this game and delayed it numerous times to give us this product. Resistance fall of man's online has clan support, parties to invite all of your friends, and a rewards/achivement system! Who else agrees that UT3 online is unacceptable?
Working...
X