• Show
Clear All

PC forever!

Comment

Originally posted by dickbird View Post
      1 of me is a pc player

none of me are console players
      Couldn't resist but "you" is plural in the OP sentence

edit: I'm a pc gamer btw, I do like playing some typical console games but shooters definately on a PC.

Comment

I am a lean, mean, studly machine... who plays on a PC but also occassionally with myself... HeH HeH HeH HeH

Comment

pc
          but im oldschool console

Comment

I own multiple PCs and and two 360's.
            I buy games I feel will play better on either one.
            FPS games on the PC (keyboard/mouse).

Comment

PC gamer all the way... I absolutely loathe consoles because they're killing PC gaming, replacing freedom, spontaneity, and creativity with corporate control and shallow conformism.

Comment

both should be an option

Comment

When I looked at the title I thought the thread question was "How many of you are?", to which I would have replied "I'm not sure, so I guess I am".

/high brow

Comment

well so far looks like there more PC gamers than Console Gamers thats for sure

Comment

PC, always have been, always will be. Always been a computer gamer as apossed to restricted console gaming. PCs in my opinion just plainly have "better" games. Consoles have always run games slightly better, but then what else do consoles do? absolutely nothing!! they play games and thats it, thats all they do. Its taken 3 generations of consoles to "finnally" catch up to the PC gaming graphicly, which is just about to overpass consoles again next year.

PPL say price is a factor, consoles are generally cheaper, not the next gen lot. Pay around 300 bucks for the unit itself, and then another 500-1000 bucks for the HDTV to run them, thats more then a PC costs these days especially if you build them yourself. I wasn't supprised on the results of the poll but one thing that was disturbing from an unreal point of view though, not only that the fact that UT3 was made for the PS3, that even in the Bonus CD from the collectors edition, if you watch "the making of UT3" video, ALL of the play testing they showed in that video was ALL played and messed around with a PS3 controller as apposed to keyboard and mouse, which might have been responsable for the mouse issues we've had when the game first came out and with the demo.

Comment

I think what youll most likely youll find its PC gamers for this particular game. PC is where this game started. besides I think the First UT99 sold More copies than the number PS3 consoles sold so far

Comment

i was once a console gamer whit my old genesis, but since i put my hands on a keyboard and mouse i just cant get used to a gamepad anymore

Comment

Working...
                          X