Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assault please

Comment

Definately needs an expansion. It feels like half a game right now. More game types for sure. Assault,Domination,Last man standing,Bombing run etc.C'mon Epic lift your game UT3 as it stands is a very dissapointing update of the classic UT24k.

Comment

Originally posted by lsmith1981 View Post
        and just for fun they could add some of the locust and the guys from gears of war has a separate team. "Just fun thoughts!"
        You mean just for a cheap gimmick which will make xbox fanboys squeal with delight?

Comment

expansion packs for ut? ask the players, not the developers. thats the beauty of it

Comment

They should add the COG and the Locust as unlockable factions on the 360 version. It'd get them some sales with the GoW crowd and get the fanboys less ****** that they got the late version.

I don't want them to give us them, as it'd **** me off to see Fenix running around in my beloved Tournament.

Comment

A rip in the fabric of space-time brought about by an over-zealous application of the shock-combo causes Marcus Fenix from the Gears of War universe to drop into the UT universe, and Reaper now has to find a way to get Marcus back to his reality. Mix with the roadie run, sprinkle with a non-configurable 3rd-person over-the-shoulder camera view and 2nd-firing mode-applied onscreen crosshair, shake well, and THERE'S your expansion pack.

Cliffhanger Ending!!! The Skaarj and Locust join forces at the end and take over the GoW universe because they realise they have a better chance at fighting in a world where people can't jump.

Comment

expansion pack? nah, that'll only separate the players more. EPIC bonus packs all the way baby!

Comment

I'm an avid gamer - competed in a couple of quake cons here over the years - now i would so kill for a ut99/2004 conversion for the single player.

with ...

* An epic tournament - draft a team, and seriously epic

* Give us some freaking decent team bot AI!!!!

* We can have the best skinners over at planetunreal to cook up some extra maps and skins to come along
                  - i'd kill for the following bots to return
                  --> opehilia
                  --> torch
                  --> jugernaughts
                  --> brock

and someone please give us hotter female skins - what is up with all the butch chicks in ut3!

* better voice overs - remember how awsome ut99 was a variety of voices and comments that could be used. I find the taunts in UT3 lame as hell.
                  * Bring DOUBLE DOMINATION BACK - with a Conduit i would kill to play this on UT3
                  * bring back classic deck-17 with lava. wtf was with the ****e epic pulledin UT3 - its like they hired mappers from the serious sam series.
                  * Assault maps from classic UT99.
                  * i can't remember the name but it was that map in UT99 where there as a central tower like core in a circular room and there were rooms around the sides with flak cannons - that should be converted to a UT3 version
                  * some classic quake 3 maps such as DM-17 and campgrounds should be made for UT3

do u actually think epic would read any of these threads tho? Seriously

Comment

and hold up - how kick *** would it be if we a movable teleporter that comes from a central node in the middle - make it close to both bases so getting control over it for long would be tough but then if you manage to seal it - you can get a slow moving teleporter where your team to teleport to.

that would be wicked sick.

oh and bring back the old taunts - what the hell is with this noobish- G rated stuff

Comment

Originally posted by trickae View Post

* i can't remember the name but it was that map in UT99 where there as a central tower like core in a circular room and there were rooms around the sides with flak cannons - that should be converted to a UT3 version
                      DM-Liandri. This is a priority map. In fact, bring back all the classic UT99 maps IN THEIR ORIGINAL FORM, and don't change them in any way. DM-Deck anyone?

Also, bring back Assault, the original UT99 Domination gametype, a dedicated Bot Editor, AI tweaks, UI Tweaks, movement tweaks, AND a plot resolution. I'm not waiting four years to return to the tournament.

And dammit, bring back Xan Mk II

Comment

Finish and polish the game where UT3 failed, return all classic characters and maps, add new and actually decent ones that you want to play as, don't make the overall feel so dark and dystopic (lighten up FFS, it's UT and not supposed to be taken so seriously, but still make it professional). Make it a complete game and not a rip-off. Oh, and please, put in the classic music remixes INTO the corresponding maps, and not just in a soundtrack. They sound better when you're fragging noobs.

Comment

if there will be an expansion, it will be quite rude if ppl who bought ut3 will have to pay (a full price) for it, after buying the half-done game :P

Comment

Originally posted by flootsKy View Post
                            expansion pack? nah, that'll only separate the players more. EPIC bonus packs all the way baby!
                            This man speaks the truth.

Comment

And we need ut99 DOM.... i don't care what you all say, unless of course your here to support my theroies, but then you should post it.

Comment

i really hope they bring back Classic ONS, i know so many people who are playing 2k4 over ut3 because there is no ONS in ut3

Comment

Working...
                                X