Original UT/UT2004 site!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original UT/UT2004 site!?

I realize that this is probably the wrong place to ask this question, but I can't find the original UT or UT2004 site anymore.
    If I want to go there through www.unreal.com, I'm always getting redirected to www.unrealtournament3.com.

Is there a place I can find all the original patches and map packs for UT and UT 2004?

yeh ive been wondering this too for some time now...try searching google for the old patches, but i think the sites are scrapped

Comment

That wouldn't be very nice, especially since UT 2004 isn't that old and still being played very much by various clans (including the one I'm a member of...).

So please Epic: HELP!!!!

Comment

http://www.unrealtournament2004.com/ --> For both ut99 and ut2k4

For ut99, the specific site is down. But older patches and so cna be found at www.planetunreal.com

Comment

Originally posted by [TDC]Destroyer View Post
          That wouldn't be very nice, especially since UT 2004 isn't that old and still being played very much by various clans (including the one I'm a member of...).

So please Epic: HELP!!!!
          hmm not old?

*looks at calender*

*shrugs*

*walks away*

Comment

@Patje: Tnx man! Through the same site, you can also find the UT 99 files! So I've found everything I wanted!

@[209]: By not that old, I meant that it's not about 10 years old or something like that. So I figured the site should still be available somewhere, but I couldn't find it. But tnx for your useful reply

Comment

Originally posted by [TDC]Destroyer View Post
              @Patje: Tnx man! Through the same site, you can also find the UT 99 files! So I've found everything I wanted!
              Yeah, I figured that after I rechecked the site, and edited the post a bit.

En graag gedaan

Comment

Working...
              X