No announcement yet.

PC owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If console was not in the minds of the company just imagine all the features for the pc what do you think we would have.

Comment

Originally posted by DS3 View Post
      LOL. Month? I'm buying PC one time in 3 YEARS. And one time per year i'm buying new Video Card for 300$.

Sorry, im foreign dude.

And BTW, consoles are DANGEROUS! :O
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4KjDuQAMr0
      First off don't appologize for being foreign, although you could tell us before you post

Secondly, i'm sure we could debate this pricing thing forever, but i posted this in another thread..

"The actual cost of either a PS3 or PC doesn't matter, it's value, everyone has different reasons for getting the same thing too."

Comment

Gosh, and I thought the PS3 was the cheaper option? How much was that PS3 combined with the 65" 1080p ?

Comment

Originally posted by supreal View Post
          Gosh, and I thought the PS3 was the cheaper option? How much was that PS3 combined with the 65" 1080p ?
          Do you happen to read posts or randomly post flamebait? Try the post above this quote.

Comment

Originally posted by KanoBlade View Post
            Do you happen to read posts or randomly post flamebait? Try the post above this quote.
            Why, I read the posts first. I would never be caught starting a flamebait thread in the first place.

Comment

lol, you guys are arguing over stupid things. At least we all have a good game to play. Yeah the GUI needs work. The demorec may have issues, but at least they are fixing it. It'll be fine in the end.

Can't we all just be friends?

Comment

Why, I read the posts first. I would never be caught starting a flamebait thread in the first place.
                Posting flamebait in general is bad, doesn't matter if you started the thread because you're contributing to it, which is basically equally as bad

Comment

Originally posted by wisdomWarrior View Post
                  lol, you guys are arguing over stupid things. At least we all have a good game to play. Yeah the GUI needs work. The demorec may have issues, but at least they are fixing it. It'll be fine in the end.

Can't we all just be friends?
                  I agree, i wish the mods were around to lock this.

Comment

Originally posted by KanoBlade View Post
                    Posting flamebait in general is bad, doesn't matter if you started the thread because you're contributing to it, which is basically equally as bad
                    I don't care. The TC was obviously a troll, PC>PS3, good night.

Comment

I don't care. The TC was obviously a troll, PC>PS3, good night.
                      You're obviously a troll, but good night.

A wise gamer once said "We don't play [systems] we play games..."

I'll just leave it at that.

Regardless of the platform you're playing it on, enjoy UT3 everyone.

Comment

basicly the deal is epic made both versions the same but lowered the bar to keep the ps3 people from complaining. Then they tried to make the pc people happy and not do cross platform but they didnt bother to raise the bar for us again the just sprinkled glitter on a **** and told us they thought of us when made it.

Comment

I can't understand why fanboys can't just leave eachother be. Stop trolling and flaming. Some of the posts in this thread and others are like they are written by 12 and 13 year olds.

Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Epic bought it on both platforms i'd guess mainly for money and so they can have a wider target audience to sell to. Consoles are where big money in the gaming business is made, you can't ignore this. Just look at halo 3. It smashed records for $$$ made. I don't own any halo games, a PS3 or a 360 fyi, i am a pc gamer.

Epic is a business, they want to make money, by making good games. The more people that buy it on either platform gives them more incentive and resources to produce more games. IMO it being on PS3 is a good thing for this reason.

Yes it was probably made with consoles in mind as well as PC. Get over it, *****ing about either platform won't do anything. The game is released and its not going to change. If you don't like UT3 and/or the PS3, Don't play it. Its as simple as that.

Comment

technically halo didnt make any money though, it just covered the cost of microsoft extending the warrenties to 3 years cos of rlod. So in theory it made money but didnt give microsoft anything more. they just recovered loss's

Comment

Originally posted by ScottUT View Post
                              Nothing wrong with playing UT3 on a console. In fact, console sales are whats going to save this franchise.
                              "Nuff said."

Comment

Originally posted by karmatized View Post
                                technically halo didnt make any money though, it just covered the cost of microsoft extending the warrenties to 3 years cos of rlod. So in theory it made money but didnt give microsoft anything more. they just recovered loss's
                                I read a stat somewhere that said the cost to microsoft for the rrod issue was in the order of one billion dollars. I don't think Halo 3 has recouped that cost yet.

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/58189.html

Comment

Working...
                                X