PC owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sev1512 View Post

Stop being so stuck up, thinking your better than PS3 owners because you PC cost you a small fortune.
    Am sure your 50"1080p HDTV + Console with the extra junk that comes with it was cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Vir View Post
      Am sure your 50"1080p HDTV + Console was cheap
      Nope wasnt cheap, but I watch television on it just about daily so, I dont really consider that part of my gaming expenses.

Comment

I never played a Unreal game before this one. And its the fastest game for the PS3. I honestly cant imagine playing it faster. I dont know how you guys do it.

Also it needed to be slowed down so it would work better with controllers.
        Again, this ties in to the fact that the kb mouse combo is a much better input system than the controller. I have been playing PC and console games for many years and for FPS games the kb mouse is the only way to go. UT3 is tame when compared to a game like Q3A or Q4 even. I just don't believe that a thumb controlled joystick can compare with a G5 laser mouse at 2000dpi when you need to perform a split second 180 degree spin to fire a rocket into the chest of the guy who's chasing you from behind.

Comment

Stop treating the PS3 like some type of trashy hooker.
          Your right at the PS3's price its a very expensive hooker.

Almost every thread I see has people bashing the PS3, and saying PC is superior.
          Well, because its true... Though the PS3 version isn't bad.

Stop being so stuck up, thinking your better than PS3 owners because you PC cost you a small fortune.
          So the PS3 you got didn't cost you a small fortune also.

Comment

Nope wasnt cheap, but I watch television on it just about daily so, I dont really consider that part of my gaming expenses.
            You think PC is just for gaming?

Comment

Originally posted by kratos_2488 View Post
              If I had the money to build a really nice PC, I would most definitely do that and get UT3 on the PC. But I don't have the money, so I have it on PS3. Luckily, it is still great on the console, so I don't really mind much.
              Hey bud, glad to see you came over here from the Official PlayStation forums.
              Thanks bud.

Now that is how a community acts. They stand together as one.

None of this PC/PS3 segregation thats happening.

Over there we respect PC gamers. We just know our preferences.

Comment

Originally posted by Vir View Post
                You think PC is just for gaming?
                Nope but I have a laptop which I use for basic PC activities. For me to upgrade to a high end gaming desktop would cost me a fortune.

Comment

Nothing wrong with playing UT3 on a console. In fact, console sales are whats going to save this franchise.

Comment

Ah I see now. By looking at your sig, and seeing all the PC parts you needed to have the same experience on the PS3, I would be mad too.

You are one of those guys who needs to post everything they have because you think that equals self worth.

I bet you drive an H2. Must be lacking elsewhere.
                    What does my system specs have to do with the fact the PS3 version of UT3 is slower than the PC version?

No need to stoop to lame attacks on me because of my self built PC. Plenty of folks on here who have better rigs than I do.

And for the record, I drive a Subaru.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaz View Post
                      Your right at the PS3's price its a very expensive hooker.

Well, because its true... Though the PS3 version isn't bad.

So the PS3 you got didn't cost you a small fortune also.

I am not saying that UT3 for the PC isnt better. But the PS3 version doesnt suck, and its not that far behind the PC version which would cost me too much money.
                      I think the PS3 deserves some respect. I am not asking you to get it on the PS3 instead because its better. I am just asking for some people to admit that it comes close for a console.

Comment

Originally posted by supreal View Post
                        What does my system specs have to do with the fact the PS3 version of UT3 is slower than the PC version?

No need to stoop to lame attacks on me because of my self built PC. Plenty of folks on here who have better rigs than I do.

And for the record, I drive a Subaru.
                        Feel the freedom baby!!!

I apologize I should not have stooped as low as to insult you.
                        However thats how I feel when you say the PS3 sucks. The PS3 is my gaming rig. And you said it sucks. It doesnt it offers something different than what you have, and it offers what I want. Thats fine that you dont care for it. But there is no need at all to bash it.
                        It looks very childish to bash something when its not your cup of tea. Thats like saying... "My sandwich is better because its cut into 4 peices" CMon they are both sandwiches. You just like yours better.
                        Mmmm sandwiches....

Comment

sandwiches *****es!
                          the only thing wrong with the PS3 version is its $10 more haha, so id rather go PC. cause im a cheap *******

Comment

Originally posted by ScottUT View Post
                            Nothing wrong with playing UT3 on a console. In fact, console sales are whats going to save this franchise.
                            Arguable.
                            If UT3 sells better for consoles, then Epic might start to completely ignore the PC gamers, and I would have to play Unreal 3, if that is ever made, on some console. Except I don't play FPS's on consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by MTL View Post
                              sandwiches *****es!
                              the only thing wrong with the PS3 version is its $10 more haha, so id rather go PC. cause im a cheap *******
                              I knew someone would like my sandwiches analogy.

I am done for the night. Please guys. Kindly wait for me to argue some more, as it seems I am the only one defending the PS3. Unless you like arguing with nobody.

Comment

I knew someone would like my sandwiches analogy.

I am done for the night. Please guys. Kindly wait for me to argue some more, as it seems I am the only one defending the PS3. Unless you like arguing with nobody.
                                Seems to me like you started this thread with the specific intention of starting an argument.

Comment

Working...
                                X