PC owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I can't understand why fanboys can't just leave eachother be. Stop trolling and flaming. Some of the posts in this thread and others are like they are written by 12 and 13 year olds.

Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Epic bought it on both platforms i'd guess mainly for money and so they can have a wider target audience to sell to. Consoles are where big money in the gaming business is made, you can't ignore this. Just look at halo 3. It smashed records for $$$ made. I don't own any halo games, a PS3 or a 360 fyi, i am a pc gamer.

Epic is a business, they want to make money, by making good games. The more people that buy it on either platform gives them more incentive and resources to produce more games. IMO it being on PS3 is a good thing for this reason.

Yes it was probably made with consoles in mind as well as PC. Get over it, *****ing about either platform won't do anything. The game is released and its not going to change. If you don't like UT3 and/or the PS3, Don't play it. Its as simple as that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    basicly the deal is epic made both versions the same but lowered the bar to keep the ps3 people from complaining. Then they tried to make the pc people happy and not do cross platform but they didnt bother to raise the bar for us again the just sprinkled glitter on a **** and told us they thought of us when made it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by supreal View Post
    I don't care. The TC was obviously a troll, PC>PS3, good night.
    You're obviously a troll, but good night.

A wise gamer once said "We don't play [systems] we play games..."

I'll just leave it at that.

Regardless of the platform you're playing it on, enjoy UT3 everyone.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KanoBlade View Post
    Posting flamebait in general is bad, doesn't matter if you started the thread because you're contributing to it, which is basically equally as bad
    I don't care. The TC was obviously a troll, PC>PS3, good night.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by wisdomWarrior View Post
    lol, you guys are arguing over stupid things. At least we all have a good game to play. Yeah the GUI needs work. The demorec may have issues, but at least they are fixing it. It'll be fine in the end.

Can't we all just be friends?
    I agree, i wish the mods were around to lock this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why, I read the posts first. I would never be caught starting a flamebait thread in the first place.
    Posting flamebait in general is bad, doesn't matter if you started the thread because you're contributing to it, which is basically equally as bad

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol, you guys are arguing over stupid things. At least we all have a good game to play. Yeah the GUI needs work. The demorec may have issues, but at least they are fixing it. It'll be fine in the end.

Can't we all just be friends?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KanoBlade View Post
    Do you happen to read posts or randomly post flamebait? Try the post above this quote.
    Why, I read the posts first. I would never be caught starting a flamebait thread in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Gosh, and I thought the PS3 was the cheaper option? How much was that PS3 combined with the 65" 1080p ?
    Do you happen to read posts or randomly post flamebait? Try the post above this quote.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Gosh, and I thought the PS3 was the cheaper option? How much was that PS3 combined with the 65" 1080p ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DS3 View Post
    LOL. Month? I'm buying PC one time in 3 YEARS. And one time per year i'm buying new Video Card for 300$.

Sorry, im foreign dude.

And BTW, consoles are DANGEROUS! :O
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4KjDuQAMr0
    First off don't appologize for being foreign, although you could tell us before you post

Secondly, i'm sure we could debate this pricing thing forever, but i posted this in another thread..

"The actual cost of either a PS3 or PC doesn't matter, it's value, everyone has different reasons for getting the same thing too."

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If console was not in the minds of the company just imagine all the features for the pc what do you think we would have.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PS3 sucks.
    LULZ it's true

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sev1512 View Post
    Stop treating the PS3 like some type of trashy hooker.

IF that was the case you would all be catching something seeing that your beloved Unreal has had the pleasure of being played in a real system.

Almost every thread I see has people bashing the PS3, and saying PC is superior.

You should see UT3 community as a whole, rather then telling all the PS3 owners to drink from a different water fountain...

I am console owner, always have been. I like playing with a controller rather than being hunched over with a KB/M. I also like playing on my 50"1080p HDTV from the comfort of my couch.

There are positves and negatives to owning either version.

Stop being so stuck up, thinking your better than PS3 owners because you PC cost you a small fortune.

I do not think the PS3 sucks, i'm meerly aware of some of the unfortuneate faults (hardware faults) that are present in the system.... it's to bad sony didn't have another year at least to work out the kinks... a well, developers have had to suffer in trying to design games for the system....

to point out a few facts..

Anything a PS3/Xbox/Wii, any other conceiveable peice of electronics, a PC will always be superior... that's just a simple fact of the matter..... it's not a bash, it's not trash talking consoles.. it's just pure truth of the matter...

Any Computer can be hooked up to any form of display, any sort of sound system, any sort of elaborate interface be it keyboard or controller.... i can be sitting back in my couch just as relaxed as any console player, or be up in the screens face.... i can choose without much of any difficulty to play with the controller, or the lightning fast and accurate abilities of a mouse.....

And being PC, we'll likely be the first (and are the first in fact) that we'll have the largest selection of mods and mutators and add ons in any conceiveable flavor.....

that's the plain ol truth of the matter..... no side stepping, no bull****

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Chief_Slap-a-Ho View Post
    I have a PC that will run this game fine. I had a blast on the demo blowin' folks up Athlon XP2-4800, 2Gigs, GF7800GTX.

But...I much prefer playing this game on the console. I have a 65" 1080P TV upstairs that is just massively funzy to play on, and I much prefer kicking back in my chair and raising hell with my controller. I am starting to get quite good with it, and am winning one out of every 3 or 4 maps I play in DM. So, having the experience of both sides of this proverbial coin, I can say there's room for both.

Be advised...this game would not do well at all without console sales. AT ALL.

There are too many hackers out there than can get copies via torrents and play the single player and LAN features and have fun with it.
    Unfortunately so, and with such a large amount of content already available on the previous versions of UT....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X