PC owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC owners

Stop treating the PS3 like some type of trashy hooker.

IF that was the case you would all be catching something seeing that your beloved Unreal has had the pleasure of being played in a great system.

Almost every thread I see has people bashing the PS3, and saying PC is superior.

You should see UT3 community as a whole, rather then telling all the PS3 owners to drink from a different water fountain...

I am console owner, always have been. I like playing with a controller rather than being hunched over with a KB/M. I also like playing on my 50"1080p HDTV from the comfort of my couch.

There are positves and negatives to owning either version.

Stop being so stuck up, thinking your better than PS3 owners because you PC cost you a small fortune.

PS3 sucks.

Comment

I sense that this thread will be a delight.

Comment

Your vote on this thread has been added (One Star)

Comment

Originally posted by supreal View Post
          PS3 sucks.
          Thanks for your well thought out reply.

Glad to see all those hours on the PC made your brain mush.

Ps3 sucks? Really? It seems to be able to handle your beloved UT3 pretty darn well. Plays pretty much the same with the same features. Maybe PC sucks too then by your standard.

Comment

It's almost Furry Fridays people!

Comment

Originally posted by Sev1512 View Post
              Thanks for your well thought out reply.

Glad to see all those hours on the PC made your brain mush.

Ps3 sucks? Really? It seems to be able to handle your beloved UT3 pretty darn well. Plays pretty much the same with the same features. Maybe PC sucks too then by your standard.
              Yeah I am sure UT3 is great on the PS3 at 3/4 the speed of PC.

Comment

On a more serious note, I think most people are ****** of with the PS3 because UT3 was obviously developed, if not for consoles, then with consoles in mind, and not made 100% for PC play and after that ported to consoles like Epic originally stated, which a lot of people feel has ruined parts of the game and hindered it from being as good as it could have been otherwise.
                Very understandable I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Sev1512 View Post
                  The game is slower.

Comment

I never played a Unreal game before this one. And its the fastest game for the PS3. I honestly cant imagine playing it faster. I dont know how you guys do it.

Also it needed to be slowed down so it would work better with controllers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jocked View Post
                      On a more serious note, I think most people are ****** of with the PS3 because UT3 was obviously developed, if not for consoles, then with consoles in mind, and not made 100% for PC play and after that ported to consoles like Epic originally stated, which a lot of people feel has ruined parts of the game and hindered it from being as good as it could have been otherwise.
                      Very understandable I think.
                      I guess I could call that understandable.
                      However be mad at Epic for doing this dont be upset with PS3 owners. We have every right to enjoy this game as you do.
                      We also have the right to come to this forum and talk about this game without having dozens of PC users tell us our console is ****.

And yes it is slower. Mark Rein stated it was because it needed to be to work effectively with controllers.

Comment

Ah I see now. By looking at your sig, and seeing all the PC parts you needed to have the same experience on the PS3, I would be mad too.

You are one of those guys who needs to post everything they have because you think that equals self worth.

I bet you drive an H2. Must be lacking elsewhere.

Comment

Gentlemen, please! The PS3 and PC both suck. The One True Platform is Quake in ASCII on a graphing calculator. It is HARDCORE, yo.

Comment

oh the joys of the UT community...

Comment

If I had the money to build a really nice PC, I would most definitely do that and get UT3 on the PC. But I don't have the money, so I have it on PS3. Luckily, it is still great on the console, so I don't really mind much.

Comment

Working...
                              X