Looking for the belt in a CTF map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for the belt in a CTF map

I am looking for the belt in the CTF level between Kargo and Suspense in SP mode.

It is a map where the rocket launcher in on the top of a platform accessible only via teleporter and in the middle you have 2 hangars in open air with snipers and 2 bridges joining each side ...

Anybody knows where is the belt in this level :?

From the description I'm guessing CTF-Hydrosis is the map you're looking at?

In the flagroom there is a ledge with the stinger and two ammo packs. Look up from the ammo and you'll see a pipe. The shield belt is on the pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rentage View Post
      From the description I'm guessing CTF-Hydrosis is the map you're looking at?

In the flagroom there is a ledge with the stinger and two ammo packs. Look up from the ammo and you'll see a pipe. The shield belt is on the pipe.
      Ty very much, I play on my laptop, have alot of difficulties to see the pipes in this level in low res : )

Comment

Speaking of shield belts...

I have never seen a shield belt on vCTF-Suspense. I've seen udamage, thigh pads, body armor, berserk, etc... Yet I still hear bots saying "heading for the shield belt." Wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Rhykker View Post
          Speaking of shield belts...

I have never seen a shield belt on vCTF-Suspense. I've seen udamage, thigh pads, body armor, berserk, etc... Yet I still hear bots saying "heading for the shield belt." Wtf?
          That's because he's saying, "Heading for the super health."

Might be time to get your ears checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Wail of Suicide View Post
            That's because he's saying, "Heading for the super health."

Might be time to get your ears checked.
            Hmm... My hearing isn't all that great, so it is possible... I'll have to play a botmatch to confirm this, though...

Comment

Working...
            X