Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS3 UT3 controls... are they bit slippery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by veiam View Post
    As a PC gamer, i never found any reason to walk in any UT game. Crouching brings you to about the same speed and it makes you a smaller target at the same time, you also dont fall off ledges when crouching.
    Yeah I pretty much agree, but walking also stops you from going off ledges I think (atleast it did in 2K4). But I don't see a point in walking in any UT game.. You can't really sneak up to anyone in Unreal Tournament it's so fast paced that they are on the other side of the map by the time you get to the room where you tried to sneak up on them. =P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As a PC gamer, i never found any reason to walk in any UT game. Crouching brings you to about the same speed and it makes you a smaller target at the same time, you also dont fall off ledges when crouching.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by om|nous View Post
    I noticed this today, no matter how little you press the left stick its always the same speed... This really isn't a big deal because its the exact same using wasd.
    I thought so. Sorry I haven't played PC version for a long time (UT 99).. did it have walk/run unlike PS3 UT3 which only has run?

But anyway.. no big deal I guess... If I want to crawl/walk/run I can always play my copy of COD4.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by snappywave View Post
    I got UT3 earlier on Tuesday and have been playing it since. Anyone notice that the left analog stick is so sensitive? I seem to be running all the time.. barely can walk making it impossible to sneak etc. It's easy to slip off the top of a narrow structure.. etc .
    I noticed this today, no matter how little you press the left stick its always the same speed... This really isn't a big deal because its the exact same using wasd.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Try getting the Dual Shock 3 controller. The analog sticks are more stiff.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic PS3 UT3 controls... are they bit slippery?

PS3 UT3 controls... are they bit slippery?

I got UT3 earlier on Tuesday and have been playing it since. Anyone notice that the left analog stick is so sensitive? I seem to be running all the time.. barely can walk making it impossible to sneak etc. It's easy to slip off the top of a narrow structure.. etc .
Working...
X