Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The biggest thing I miss - Preferred weapon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The biggest thing I miss - Preferred weapon.

What I mean by Preferred Weapon is the ability to set which weapons have a higher priority when picked up.

I miss the ability that I had in UT99 and UT04 to run over a pack of weapons including the rocket launcher, and have the Flak Cannon pop up as my weapon of choice.

I don't like having to scroll through my weapons just to get back to my flak cannon after I pick a pack of weapons up and it says 'Oh, you got a rocket launcher, we'll just switch you to that.'

My best weapon is the FC, and I love using it, so why can't I tell the game that I want it more than my RL?..

Simple to ask for really.

Maybe a mutator or mod could do this?

You can, actually. It should be in the menus somewhere. Maybe under Weapons in the Options menu? I forget, but I did it once.

Comment

i swear i saw that option in the demo for u to do that. i dont think they wouldve taken it out.
      go to weapons in the options menu and look in the bottom right hand corner

Comment

me too...

Is there a way to setup or configure weapon throwing?

Comment

Originally posted by SaxxonPike View Post
          You can, actually. It should be in the menus somewhere. Maybe under Weapons in the Options menu? I forget, but I did it once.
          Well I'll be damned. Thank you!

Comment

it is there .. under ahem WEAPONS options lol

Comment

I REALLY miss that. Tired of shooting myself with a redeemer when i run out of rockets/flak/shock/whatever. The redeemer used to be at the bottom of my preferred weps back in UT2004.

Comment

Working...
              X