Dear Epic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Epic

First off, thank you for the PS3 version. It's beautiful.

I am loving the KB/mouse support. My KB doesn't work well (very slow input) but I think that's do to my low quality adapter rather than your code.

The mouse input works great. So I've started using Controller+Mouse controls.

However there are a few minor annoyances.

1) Since people can set games to disable mouse/keyboards, I have to switch control settings when entering/leaving said matches. I have to turn off Invert Y when I switch to mouse, and re-enable it when I switch to a controller. Could you please seperate the Invert Y option to give controllers and mice their own settings? In fact, could you make multiple controller profiles? (Like 5 or so?) Jumping with a controller in my left hand and a mouse in the right is somewhat difficult. I'd like to switch jumping to L1 when I'm using a mouse.

2) The autosave pauses the game for 4 or 5 seconds. Could you wait to have this done when you quit the match? Or at least do the 5 controller settings I suggested earlier and not have it autosave when you switch between them?

3) Disable the "reconnect the controller" notification when using mice/keyboards. And enable keyboard/mouse controls in the menu

4) Enable mouse/kb controls in campaign/offline modes

Also, people you play with aren't added to the Player's Met list

Comment

Have any of these been patched?

Comment

No none of that has been patched.

Comment

Working...
        X