Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EPic/ Mark Rein PLease GIve PS3 - KB/Mouse users doubble tap to dodge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EPic/ Mark Rein PLease GIve PS3 - KB/Mouse users doubble tap to dodge...

Epic/ Mark Rein,

Can you please release a patch that lets us doubble tap wasd to dodge, in that direction??? Additionaly, Please TAKE OFF AIM ASSIST FOR KB/ MOUSE USERS. I HATE AIM ASSIST...
    I also would like to see kb/ mouse rooms run 100% of PC speed, since the reason for slowing the ps3 version down was so the controler would handle it... obviously, the Kb/ mouse is the same is on PC, s PLEASE.....

I realize that this has been disscussed at length in another thread, but I think this is a very important issue... People (like me) PLaying with kb/ mouse want the PC experiance on our PS3's...

There is no reason to slow the game down, or take out dodge with wasd if your using a kb/ mouse...

If they were to add it it will take a lot of time due to certification.

Comment

Originally posted by KanoBlade View Post
      If they were to add it it will take a lot of time due to certification.
      NOt more than a month or two....... There are plenty of ps3 games that get patched in a timly manner.. HEck even a few ps2 games lol

Comment

I've been playing kb/m and I checked to see if ther was aim assist and I found none. I've tried shooting right beside people with the igib and nothings happening, and I'm shooting much closer than I would have to with the autoaim in ut2k4.

Also, the ps3 has an open network, so even if Sony decided to take a couple extra weeks approving it they could just release it as a mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Skill View Post
          I've been playing kb/m and I checked to see if ther was aim assist and I found none. I've tried shooting right beside people with the igib and nothings happening, and I'm shooting much closer than I would have to with the autoaim in ut2k4.

Also, the ps3 has an open network, so even if Sony decided to take a couple extra weeks approving it they could just release it as a mod.
          I think I noticed a bit of aim assist with kb/ mouse.. but maby IM just being parnoied.... btw does using teh shock rifle combo seem harder now??? I for some reason can aim at my shcok ball while jumping anymore..... maby i just need to practice, but something seems diffrent with that

Comment

Working...
          X