Leave a comment:

• replied
    drink some booze :P

seriously, just focus on your crosshair ;P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Scheibenwischer View Post
    First, learn to Die.
    Sounds stupid, but Death is a essential Part of the Game.
    Get used to it, if you are not afraid to lose, you will calm down.
    Practice it, and you will be cool down.
    Dont think "i have to win!", dont think "i will loose if i dont hit him", dont even think about anything like this. It WILL make you fail. Free your Mind. Easy to say, but hard to learn.
    Practice it, and you will be cool down.

Then, increase your aiming skills, hitscan-weapons like the Shock-rifle or the Sniper are useful Weapons.
    InstaGib will do both of this Jobs by once, first, you will die a lot and get used to it, then you have to learn to aim fast, and tadaa, Success will appear.
    And always remember, DONT THINK. Just do it.

And, dont look at the Scoreboard.
    Not afraid to loose huh. Hmm, I have this problem too of panicking.

Free my mind though? That's a weird thing to think of (no pun intended)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thread ressurrect spells cost 60 magic points...
    haha no not really

before playing online, I play a quick Instant Action game with 15bots. It helps me get back in the state of mind that is "Unreal".

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by D2F[Leo] View Post
    Lol, it's just a game, relax. :P

Tell yourself that you're better, you're the man, imagine your opponent as a fat, ugly, whining kid.... >_>

Dunno, just play, have fun and be happy. ;D As long as you don't play competitive, you shouldn't worry about these little duels. Get more confident about your skills and you'll be fine.
    YES, get closer, like I do, VISUAL your TARGET!!! It helps to mess around with the controller sensitivity and turn acceleration but learn how to jump in places you will need to and be more AGILE, be QUICKER than your opponent!!!
    Although, for some people, trying is the first step towards failure, like HOMER says, lol, some people are just good without trying. Don't get angry if you get killed a lot, just try to get even, always remember, its just a game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by zer0kewl View Post
    play the game @ slomo 2 for 1 month long.
    then go play online it be that slow lol......... ;>
    that's a very bad ideea mate, you'll prolly get n00bified.
    did that in ut2003, and when i got back to default speed i felt like a total n00b.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thats like Time Crisis?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    buy one of these and your problems will be over!

[shot]http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/front/frag_pedals.jpg[/shot]

Originally posted by fragpedal description
    Two panels that rest on the floor with raised sensors convert the gentle touch of your feet into flaming death for your foe. Forever will your hands be accurate and stable while your toes tap out semaphores of pain and destruction. Use your right foot to left and right-click. Use your left to cycle through weapons. Using the programming tool included with every fragpedal, you can customize those buttons as you please. Code a button-press as a mouseclick or a series of keystrokes, press and release mode sends the command upon release, toggle sends one command on odd and another on even presses, or shift to "shift" the other 3 buttons to a new set of commands.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    _jani_123xxx: be careful. all the instagib people want you to play instagib so they have someone new who is slower moving to shoot out

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Dr3thepooner View Post
    Quoted for TRUTH! ... Beer is teh medicine
    This works for Guitar Hero also!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    play the game @ slomo 2 for 1 month long.
    then go play online it be that slow lol......... ;>

Leave a comment:

• replied
    heh heh fps doug strikes again! boooom! HEADSHOT

Leave a comment:

• replied
    actually i did little better DM after playing some instadeath games. problem was that i cant control my play whole 30 frags and get tired or something around 20 frags so first win still waiting :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    heh heh fps doug strikes again!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Arnout View Post
    Don't play iCTF to improve your aim, because it won't. Playing iCTF will improve your aim in iCTF, and possibly with the shock rifle primary. But that's where it's only just begun. Each weapon is different in how you aim it, or in other words; how you move your mouse.

You might as well play DM and at the same time pick up on many more things than just instagibbing. If you only play iCTF and then start doing DM, all you know is how to shoot with primary shock. Meanwhile you'll have missed all the other things that are important for that gametype: the other guns, the map tricks and jumps, the item spawns, the movement of other players.

Ofcourse if you're only interested in iCTF, then by all means. It can be a lot of fun. But to improve aiming you really just need to play all the gametypes with all the weapons.
    The point of iCTF is to teach him how to learn to aim at something and hit it. From that point he can learn spread/leading for the other weapons.

There's no point in trying to lead someone if you can't aim where you want to lead off.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X