Allo All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allo All!

Hiya everyone, I'm new around these parts.

I've been playing Unreal since the very first one, and I can remember growing up and thinking Unreal Tournament was the coolest thing ever. My last two years of high school, upto now have been spent playing UT and its predecessors. I'm not very good.. but I have a blast .. and that's what counts right?

As far as UT3 goes? .. I love it. Everything about the game is what I'd hoped it be.. I just wish we could have a marker for servers using voice chat.. it gets kinda weird playing UT3 in silence after playing TF2 for so long while I waited to pick up UT3, and we had a marker on servers that had bots. I'm seeing an awful lot of bots around, and it makes me sad to see so many.

I'm so happy to see the community is alive and thriving though, and also working really hard on bringing some of the classic maps back..

Originally posted by Baran Romis View Post
    Hiya everyone, I'm new around these parts.

I've been playing Unreal since the very first one, and I can remember growing up and thinking Unreal Tournament was the coolest thing ever.

I'm so happy to see the community is alive and thriving though, and also working really hard on bringing some of the classic maps back..
    Hi, welcome to the forums... although you'll probably feel as drained as I do having to deal with all the whiners and n00bs...

Sure, the game's not perfect but to hear most people on this forum go on, you'd think they'd had their man-hood removed with a rusty screwdriver!

Welcome again.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Comment

Working...
      X