Hello, UT Fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, UT Fans!

Hey everyone. I'm a long-time UT player, and fan myself.

I've been playing the Unreal Series since the original Unreal and Unreal Tournament Classic almost all the way back when they were released, in the MechWarrior 3 era of gaming.

I've never posted on these forums before for anything other than tech support, so I thought I'd say hello to everyone in the community.

-Zeromus

hello to you too then

Comment

Hi Zeromus, stop by our server sometime

Its the Dogs of WarUSA server in the browser under Warfare

Comment

Welcome to the club, Zeromus.

I've been a member here for over a year, but with UT3 on PS3 I have renewed reason to be here.

Comment

Hi, How's it going.

Comment

Heya, I also am a UT player since 99, however I've mostly gained dust lurking these and atariforums

Comment

Originally posted by MeepZero View Post
              Hi Zeromus, stop by our server sometime

Its the Dogs of WarUSA server in the browser under Warfare
              I will, and thank you for the invite!

I intend to finish the campaign mode with my Hunter buddies before I go into the public gaming circuit though, we went through most of it yesterday. I reckon we'll be done by today!

That's always been a thing for me. Beat Campaign first, then go multi-player. I must resist the urge!

-Zeromus

Comment

Originally posted by BlackEyez View Post
                Heya, I also am a UT player since 99, however I've mostly gained dust lurking these and atariforums
                Hahaha, Nice. I didn't really get into E-forum posting in large communities until I got on WoW. Back then, you had your unit, thier website and forums, and that's all you needed!

-Zeromus

Comment

Working...
                X