maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Every gametype, like Deathmatch/Capture the flag uses different kinds of maps.
    DM is used for Deathmatch, Duel and TeamDeathmatch
    CTF is used for Capture the Flag
    VCTF is used for Vehicle Capture the Flag
    WAR is used for Warfare

There are 14 DM maps. 6 CTF maps. 6 VCTF maps and 12 WAR maps (but when you count other maptwists there are 21 WAR maps).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so lets get this straight right now when i play death mathes there are 36 maps i can play on when i switch servers and later on ps3 there should be how many maps?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TribalCross View Post
    what are you guys saying if i change servers on deathmathes and teasm death matches i will have 30-45 maps?
    There are different maps for different Game Types.
    But you can't play Torlan in Deathmatch. Does that make sense?
    So if you select DM there are 14 maps in there, if you go to CTF there is 6 other maps, if you go to VCTF there is 6 other maps.
    You're using a PS3 right? If so, don't worry, there will be hundreds of maps coming your way once they get everything ironed out on importing pc-ps3 maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    what are you guys saying if i change servers on deathmathes and teasm death matches i will have 30-45 maps?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah sure, 41 deathmap maps would be nice, but that number is also total for CTF and warefare maps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There are 38 UT3 maps that come in the game. 12 WAR, 6 CTF, 6 CTF, 14 DM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Uhm, I got loads of maps ^^ maybe not 42, but at least more than 12. Think i got 30 or something like that

Leave a comment:

• started a topic maps?

maps?

i thought there was going to be 41 maps it seems to only have about 12 or so? what's up with this?
Working...
X