forum crowding confusion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forum crowding confusion?

does anyone else one think its getting bit confusing on this forum when there ps3 threads are mixed in with pc? i reacon it be lot worse when mac/linux/xbox are released

would it be better to do it like this

General Chat
    -PC
    ---topics(being under pc folder
    -PS3
    ---topics
    technology support
    -PC
    ---Topics
    -PS3
    ---Topics

It has been suggested many times... although I think it would increase the amount cross platform trolling and snobbery.

Comment

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=591934

think 9/10 people agree about this... but as u see... EPIC doesnt

Comment

PS3 forum will be dead if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by [Da]Stoneco|d View Post
          PS3 forum will be dead if it happens.
          So says you.

Comment

most other game companies do this i think epic should it will be easier for the customer aswell as the tech support mods.

Comment

yea - it really sucks to have to dig through the ps3 topics on the forum- its really a no brainer to split them...

Comment

Poll? I would vote yes to separation for clarity's sake.

Da

Comment

Ship off the console kiddies please.

Comment

Easy solution to reduce forum crowding from the community: the idiots who insist on posting new threads for rants and other complaints which have been or are already being discussed should stop.

Now a solution for Epic would be to provide some kind of tagging so that posts could be tagged according to platform.

Comment

No split, I like the PS3 crowd here it feels more like a growing community! Its the same game after all.

Comment

Originally posted by tehlostone View Post
                        Ship off the console kiddies please.
                        They are gamers. They aren't going anywhere. You have a couple of months to get used to the idea before this place is overrun with console gamers. Like it or not, they are here to stay.

Comment

QFT...

Originally posted by cel4145 View Post
                          Easy solution to reduce forum crowding from the community: the idiots who insist on posting new threads for rants and other complaints which have been or are already being discussed should stop.

Now a solution for Epic would be to provide some kind of tagging so that posts could be tagged according to platform.
                          1234578910 chars

Comment

Originally posted by StormdriverOne View Post
                            They are gamers. They aren't going anywhere. You have a couple of months to get used to the idea before this place is overrun with console gamers. Like it or not, they are here to stay.
                            They are gamers, but the PC and PS3 communities have little in common. That or force every post to have something like [PC]/[PS3]/[360] in the title. It is an even bigger pain to browse this place than it was before. 100% more threads, but most having nothing to do with me.

Comment

The PS3 whiners are already reaming me out in the idiotic "Welcome PS3 Users Thread". If this site turns into a PS3/XBOX forum, I will just leave I am not going to try to wade through all their ****...

Comment

Working...
                              X