Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

You guys on PS3 or PC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys on PS3 or PC

How many of you guys are on PC? I see lots of people on the forums but dont see to many in the game(I play PC).

I'm on PC.

Comment

If this pollis anywhere close to accurate, the majority of forum members are PC users.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=551629

Comment

Pc......10

Comment

Both.................

Comment

ps3

long time pc user, but i made the switch.

i reeeallly hope epic can patch the ps3 version quickly!!!!! (keybinding, dodging, crouching, fov access, bloom/depth of field/blur access options, etc.)

Comment

This seems like a thread that should've been made a poll. But then again, that has probably been covered already.

And yeah, PC.

Comment

Originally posted by doofstructor View Post
                ps3

long time pc user, but i made the switch.

i reeeallly hope epic can patch the ps3 version quickly!!!!! (keybinding, dodging, crouching, fov access, bloom/depth of field/blur access options, etc.)
                Considering you're on a console, I doubt any request to be able to change how the game will look graphically will happen. All PS3's are the same..All PC's are NOT.

Comment

Both....but from what i've seen the PS3 communtiy is rocking the PC, and the game has only been out 3 days! At night this game has been hoppin!

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
                    If this pollis anywhere close to accurate, the majority of forum members are PC users.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=551629
                    That poll is REALLY old- probably before alot of PS3 users even knew about UT3. Or shall I say "UT2007"

Comment

PC.

Would never play this series on any other platform.

Comment

if someone think PS3 gameplay is slow, you need to try it!! its insanely fast (coming from UT2003/2004 player). So I picked PS3 version.

Comment

Working...
                        X