Warfare Key Guides by KRT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warfare Key Guides by KRT

Wonderful key guides for Warfare maps by KRT can be found over at Beyond Unreal.

Many thanks for the hard work and effort!

sample:

[shot]http://www.beyondunreal.com/staff/hal/keyguides/WAR-Avalanche.gif[/shot]

That's great, thanks. I'll print those out and now I can find all the Longbow locations fast.... watch out manta drivers!

Comment

I'm gonna go check it out, too.

Comment

Cheers.

Looks like some of the maps that I thought were symmetrical actually aren't.

Comment

Awesome, thanks!

Comment

very nice job

Guess I might play some WAR now !

Comment

Lets try to keep this on the first page so that everyone who wants the key guides knows of there existence.

Comment

Yum, nice guides!

I never noticed that Islander and Islander_Necris have different turrets until now... Islander has shock turrets on the bridge, but Islander_Necris has rocket turrets.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                  Yum, nice guides!

I never noticed that Islander and Islander_Necris have different turrets until now... Islander has shock turrets on the bridge, but Islander_Necris has rocket turrets.
                  I never noticed that either.

Comment

Thx guys for the feedback.

Both maps have two Beam Turrets (front of base and rail forwards) and two Rocket Turrets (back of base and rail along the "ring").

Comment

Originally posted by KurlonT View Post
                      Thx guys for the feedback.
                      You're most welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by KurlonT View Post
                        Both maps have two Beam Turrets (front of base and rail forwards)
                        I just double-checked in the editor, and Islander_Necris has two rocket turrets on the bridge (in addition to the rocket turrets on the circular rail in the back).

Comment

Working...
                        X