Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Localization broken in patch 1.1 + Cosmetic bug

Hi,

I've upgraded to 1.1 yesterday and I discovered that all the new features in the menus haven't been localized meaning they stay in english despite I choose another localization . It's a bit messy to have parts of the game not in the same language, hope the next patch will fix this.

Another thing which is only a cosmetic bug is that when you open the menu to choose the level of the bots, the highlighted level is not the currently selected one but the one just below in the list. I think it's easily fixable so hope it will be sorted in a next patch but it is not a big deal .

lms_oid

Hi,
    despite the fact I cannot help you I'd like to ask you - how did you change localization? I would like to use the Int/EN settings instead of localization that really sux ..
    Thx a lot for your help

Comment

Originally posted by dc[CZ] View Post
      Hi,
      despite the fact I cannot help you I'd like to ask you - how did you change localization? I would like to use the Int/EN settings instead of localization that really sux ..
      Thx a lot for your help
      Go in your Documents folder then follow this path :

...\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config

You will see a file named UTEngine.ini, edit it then replace in it the line Language=xxx by Language=INT.

St4r8ucK

Comment

Working...
      X